Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Is new version 1.2 or 2.0?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Is the new version being released at the end of this month going to be called version 1.2 or have you decided to call it version 2.0 instead?

Simple question.

Just needs a simple answer.

Posté Sun 18 Nov 01 @ 2:47 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
It will finally be 2.0 because there is a lot of new features. For registered users don't worry you'll have the upgrade for free.

Posté Sun 18 Nov 01 @ 3:39 pm
I've tried the beta version of Atomix *2.0* (Ejay Mix Station) and I can tell you now that there are not enough new features to warrant the version change from the 1.* series to version 2.0.

An equalizer, cue points, a few effects and sounds, and you think that is enough of a 'change' for it to become version 2.0?!?!

Posté Sun 18 Nov 01 @ 3:45 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
First, Ejay DJMixStation is not the beta version of Atomix 2.0.

Second, Atomix 2.0 will have more features.

Third, what is the problem if we decide to call it '2.0' ?

Posté Sun 18 Nov 01 @ 3:47 pm
There is no problem, call it whatever you like. Yan-x stated that Ejay Mix Station was the beta of the new version of Atomix we are waiting for. You now tell us that is not so. What is going on?

Are you working on two versions....

Version 1.2 for Ejay ??

Version 2.0 for Atomix ??

This is becoming confusing. You have made changes without explaining it to us...

Posté Sun 18 Nov 01 @ 5:07 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It WAS a basic beta of 2.0. But the final 2.0 will have further features and will be developed faster in the future.

Posté Sun 18 Nov 01 @ 6:23 pm
DJ OmniHome userMember since 2001
For the version coming out this month, I don't see any problem having it the 2.0 instead of 1.2. However, my fear about this change of version number is for future updates. What I fear is that, since it's now 2.0, people who bought version 1.12 won't have the updates like 2.1, 2.2, etc... After all, when we bought the software, we had a warranty of free updates like 1.2, 1.3. 1.3 all the way up do 2.0. I just hope that this sudden version change is not a way to shorten the life of our free updates.

Can anyone from the AtomixMP3 team confirm me if 2.0 is the last free version for people who bought 1.12(I bought it only a few weeks ago) or if we'll get a couple more updates down the road?

Wether you give us the updates or not won't change much about the quality of your software. After trying about every software available on the market, I can say that you've got the best one.

However, a lot of your customers and I would be very disapointed.

DJ Omni

Posté Mon 19 Nov 01 @ 4:43 am
I'm willing to pay for future updates - AtomixMP3 is a really good software and I'm using it for commercal business 2-3 times a week, so I really do think it's worth to pay some more for getting a better software... (Hope I'm not the only one...)

Posté Mon 19 Nov 01 @ 11:54 am
Read the product download page. It states "All futures updates of AtomixMP3 are free for online buyers. Don't wait anymore, get your full version of AtomixMP3 NOW! That's a direct cut and pasted quote. Stop worrying about petty little stuff.

Posté Mon 19 Nov 01 @ 1:35 pm
Yan, you said that Ejay Mix Station was, at best, a July beta build of Atomixmp3 1.2.

You did say this. If the topic hasn't been deleted (which I am sure it has) you will be able to view it for yourself.

You also denied they were separate products, you said that it was the beta of Atomix 1.2, but that they should not have released it, they should have waited until the final version was ready.

Now you are saying that Ejay Mix Station is not Atomix 1.2 (2.0) but that it is a separate product, so we have been waiting a year for another product to be finished that doesn't even interest us, putting back the development of our upgrade (1.2 aka 2.0).

So which is it? What is the situation?

Is Ejay Mix Station a small part of Atomix 1.2/2.0, or a entirely separately coded program?

Try to be unambiguous in your response this time please.

Posté Mon 19 Nov 01 @ 7:20 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Please read my old message above.

Yes, Ejay DJ Mixstation is a software based on AtomixMP3's technology, but the new release of AtomixMP3, called AtomixMP3 2.0, is a more professional programm with further features and it will be developed faster and better than the old version.

Ejay´s product is another brand with another support, another busines policy and another future.

Stay tuned and compare by yourself.

Posté Mon 19 Nov 01 @ 10:26 pm
I will do.

Posté Mon 19 Nov 01 @ 11:36 pm
10 days to go...

Posté Tue 20 Nov 01 @ 8:27 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)