Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet When can we Download the Demo Of Atomix 2.0 ?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

stumanHome userMember since 2001
I have been waiting Ages for the Release of Version 2.0 Now It's out I really want to see if the sound Quality has improved from the last version before parting with my Hard earned cash. Unfortunatly The Demo Version on CNET is still the old version ! Does someone at Cnet need a kick in the keister ? Who ever needs the encouragement please could some one give them the "Push" in the Right direction so that Version 2.0 can be evaluated by all !

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 5:56 pm
*bump*

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 7:12 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Sir,

Sorry but the demo version will really be available in the next hours

I have just phoned the author for the confirmation

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 8:45 pm
COOL COOL COOL :)

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 8:48 pm
Coooooooooool!

Ask hour for new release in Spain please!

:-)))))

I need this "state of the art" software!!!

Argh!
Yeeeeesssssss!
Yip!

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 8:57 pm
""Sorry but the demo version will really be available in the next ""

Yeah, sure. I smell bullshit. You said it would be a few hours many many hours ago. That is stupid to release the new version with out the demo at the same time. But from some of the comments I have seen already about the program, it may not even matter. You would think that with a year of time to develop a new version there would be almost no complaints.

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 10:00 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Jeeze, seems like a lot of bitterness over a free demo. I do agree that people seem to dwell on negative things, but I'll say this.... by and large this upgrade is superb. Sure there may be just a little bit of tweaking needed, but instead of complaining about not being able to have a free version, why not buy the product, you complaints might carry just a bit more weight at that point. Come on people, try to be nice.

Rick

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 10:06 pm
I did purchase 1.12 a while back. But I will not upgrade to 2 until I have a chance to test it out.

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 10:08 pm
Good point above, I am so used to version 1.2, I also want to test the update before upgrading, I hope the demo arives shortly.

Thanks.

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 10:19 pm
that's a good point indeed... but installing 2.0 doesn't overwrite 1.12 you can have both

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 10:33 pm
Good thinking Batman!

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 10:38 pm
You can make a backup copy of your 1.12 version and install the new one to test it. It's worth the try, everybody who tried it agree.

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 11:07 pm
I have 1.12 on CD for backup!

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 11:14 pm
I'm just saying that the act of installing V 2.0 has no effect at all on your previously installed V 1.12.

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 11:21 pm
Impressions, people are whining there is no demo, because some of us, me included, have not yet purchased atomixmp3. we would like to, but we'd like to see if 2.0 is worth the money first. Personally, I did not purchase 1.12 because I felt it wasn't worth $60, even though it is good software.

I think alot of people feel this way, and are eager to test out a demo of 2.0, with it's improvements and features, so we can decide if we feel it's truely $60 worth of software.

If it's really a finalized, bugfixed version of eJay, IMHO it'd be worth 60 bucks... and i'm anxious to find out before I spend the $$ to get a full version.

Good job to all the atomix guys for actually getting 2.0 out, i had my doubts. I look forward to testing the demo, and if it works decently, purchasing your software. I just hope the new features have not made it too CPU hoggish, and I hope it's a little less "hoggish" than eJay... eJay was jumpy and generally ran poorly on my P3-600, which worried me as 1.12 has been fine... Hopefully 2.0 will be a pleasureable experience!

Best Wishes,
-mer

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 11:30 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)