Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Numark Vs. Behringer ....

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Well ... I currently have 2 mixers .... There is my Behringer DX-100 and my Numark DM2002x.

However, I brushed off the dust on my behringer (when i first got my numark .. my behringer went straight to the closest) and compared the two. Although the numark is PACKED with features, the faders on the behringer were sooo much smoother and the sound quality was WAY better than my numark (both xfaders are shot .. ALL mechanical faders wear down).

Anyone ... PLEASE share your experiences if you had or worked with any numark or behringer mixers, and can give me any input as to whether i should get any of the VMX series (I have my eye on the 200).

Thanks guys !

Posté Mon 16 Sep 02 @ 5:57 am
How can I mix (2) hour-long sessions without having to play each one all the way through?

Posté Mon 16 Sep 02 @ 11:13 am
PerozPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi man!
I've a beautiful BehrINGer VMX 200 and it is perfect.
However... I want to tell you what is bad of this mixer: the beatcounter has a great latency (about 5 seconds) and it doesn't follow the counter of atomixmp3.
This mixer is really good, I have bought it for only 180 euros: I have never seen so much quality in a so low price.
BUY IT NOW
If you want other informations about it, ask me.
Peroz

Posté Mon 16 Sep 02 @ 12:01 pm
Who cares about the beatcounter ?! All I care about is smooth fading and high sound quality !

Posté Mon 16 Sep 02 @ 1:15 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I've had several Numark mixers. Never tried a Berringer. I don't use the crossfader, I use the channel sliders for mixing. I'm really very happy with my Numark(s). The one I'm using now is about 4 years old. It's never given me any trouble at all.

Posté Mon 16 Sep 02 @ 2:52 pm
Same here, although I try not to rely on them, since they are more difficult to replace. Xfaders are meant to take the wear and tear.

Posté Mon 16 Sep 02 @ 7:06 pm
i have the vmx 200 and i love it :-)

Posté Mon 16 Sep 02 @ 7:27 pm
Try the high end Pioneer mixers. Big DJ's in the U.S. demand these mixers in their contract when booked for a party. They are very expensive though. Between 700 and 800 bucks. But they are amazingly smooth and have a crapload of effects.

Peace.......
DJ Marcola

Posté Tue 17 Sep 02 @ 2:58 am
I have an behringer vmx 300 and I think I'm in love with it :-) as some already noticed it has extemely smooth faders and the things I heared about numark it not so good they don't give any guarantee on the faders so if they don't work you don't accpect any support from numark those bastards...

so go to the shop and buy an behringer it's great stuff!!!

Posté Tue 17 Sep 02 @ 3:07 am
I have a Behringer DX-100 too. I paid it 29.95 USD (brand new). The eq sucks though. I have bought two electrix EQ Killer (29.95 brand new each) and I have a great mixer. The EQ Killer rocks.

I agree on the sound quality comparison between Berhinger and Numark. Since the DX serie the Behringer sound way better.

According that they released the V serie, the DX-1000 is really cheap (around 180 bucks) and it is a great DJ mixer, with subwoofer plug etc. Check it out

PS: I don't work for Behringer ... ;-)

Posté Tue 17 Sep 02 @ 2:28 pm
1) There is no subwoofer plug on the dx-1000
2) i DO NOT need dx-1000 ... as much as i have a use for 12 channels for home mixing.
3) The dx-500 is what i am opting for ... as it has the same amount of features that my numark has.

Posté Tue 17 Sep 02 @ 6:24 pm

Posté Thu 19 Sep 02 @ 1:55 am
those DX-* from behringer have sucky faders.. if u must have behringer, go with the new models, they are about same price with lot more features and more quality

Posté Fri 20 Sep 02 @ 2:11 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)