Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Simple things I would LOVE to see in the new AtomixMP3...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I think AtomixMP3 is a great tool for fast home mixing and maybe even for small parties. Here are some things I think are missing in functionality of AtomixMP3.

- It would be great if there would be a little better file handling. Make some explorer like interface that enables users to move files within folders, rename files and maybe even edit MP3 tags.
- It would also be nice if the BPM info would be written somewhere inside the MP3 itself (somewhere in the ID3 tag) so BPM and other info isn't lost when files are moved to another folder.
- It would also be nice to anable the possibility to edit the crossfading lenght when "auto mixing".

Posté Mon 27 Aug 01 @ 7:07 pm
A better file handling would compromise the stability of the software IMO. You just have to order your files before you launch atomix.

The crossfading length in automix mode is editable in the option pannel ("mix length")

Rgds.

Posté Tue 28 Aug 01 @ 10:03 am
I love AtomixMP3! It loves fast machines. Any chance of making the engine leaner for slower machines. I have a laptop with P1MMX-266MHz-128Mb Ram, and unfortunately, the program runs just too slowly to be of any use. Like I said, on the desktop machine it flies by!

Send any info etc... please to

dbh@cs.stir.ac.uk

Posté Fri 31 Aug 01 @ 12:25 pm
I don't mean the time it takes to crossfade from one track to another, but the actual point in time WHEN it happens. Now every tracks mixes over to the next one somewhere around 40 seconds from the end of the track. I would like to see the possibility to change this closer to the end.

And moving files outside AtomixMP3 will result in loosing all the BPM info saved for those files, won't it?

Greetz!

Posté Tue 04 Sep 01 @ 2:02 pm
Sorry, forgot to login for the previous message...

Greetz,

Atomixer

Posté Tue 04 Sep 01 @ 2:04 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)