Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet EJAY 'DJ MIX STATION'

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have EJay's 'DJ MIX STATION' which was engineered by Atomix, It runs fine but I cannot use Atomix' skins fully - not all the buttons work & the functions dont all function!
PLEASE HELP ME as EJay said you'd know the answer! They said that they were sure the skins here should work properly!!
Thanks
Phil

MY EMAIL: Mail@PhillipHill.co.uk

Posté Wed 08 May 02 @ 7:44 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
OK, I'm not positive on this... but I believe the e-jay mixstation was a pre-release version of Atomix 2.0.... None of the high res skins will work with it. In fact I'm not positive any of the atomix skins will work with it. The e-jay was a much less expensive version of the eventual 2.0 release. I think you got it for like one third the price of Atomix. My suggestion is that you should uninstall the e-jay software, and pony up the 60.00 bucks for the real thing. Just the available skins makes it worth the price of admission, and now that 2.1 is out, it's so much better than it ever was. The audio quality is much imprived, and some of the newer features are better than you can even dream of if you've only used the e-jay product.

Posté Wed 08 May 02 @ 9:58 pm
He's right dude, I too have used the E-Jay product (as well as many others!) and found it lacking. The full version of Atomix is worth it. If you don't believe my download the demo here at this site and see for yourself.

Posté Thu 09 May 02 @ 1:29 am
Impressionsdj is right...
EJAY MiX STATION is basicly the same as Atomixmp3 V2.0
So if you're a MiX STATION-user, you'll have the same problems with the high-resolution skins as the people who are still using Atomixmp3 V2.0 (or any skin not using the 800*600 resolution for that matter.)
THe same goes for features. Most of the new skins have features that only work in V2.1

- Jim

Posté Thu 09 May 02 @ 1:35 am
(nt = no text)

Posté Tue 14 May 02 @ 6:25 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)