Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Sujet Am I allowed to download effects if i'm using trial version?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have demo version but can't download effects. keep getting html page when I hit download. I really wanna see what this program can do before i buy it. Anyone know why i'm having this problem?

Posté Wed 01 May 02 @ 2:45 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Just buy the program you will not be sorry. I have owned the program for over 2 years. It gets better and better after every new release. If you have tried other software that is out there I can tell you from experience it does not compare. I am not sure why you are having the d/l problem. I can't remember if they allow you to try out the effects or not but I am pretty sure they do. Just try right clicking the link and save target as. Maybe that will help. But there are many functions in the trial that are disabled, so I suggest purchasing the full version.

DJ Homeboy

Posté Wed 01 May 02 @ 9:17 pm
please give me plugins

Posté Thu 02 May 02 @ 12:23 am
you can download plugins (effects) off the site, f*cking dork.

Posté Thu 02 May 02 @ 12:40 am
Thanx homeboy25 for your help. I am considering your advice, everyone in my house is totally fascinated with this program. And trip_likeido, your login says your experienced, your comments say your an idiot.

Posté Thu 02 May 02 @ 2:55 pm
Just getting that .html-document has to do with the technical design of the download-pages... they return the download.html...-file to the browsers instead of the requested file.. a glitch in the scripts probably...

Try opening those .html-files instead of pressing save and you should get a new Open/Save-dialog

(This was about the 999999th time I explained this.. if only they could fix that page some day.......)

Posté Thu 02 May 02 @ 3:30 pm
sorry !!!!!!!!! i did not read that well enough !!!!!! i thought you were asking for people to "send" you the full version. Trust me, i am not that big of a prick.

you're right ... im the idiot ?!?!

Posté Fri 03 May 02 @ 4:22 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Trip really is a nice guy he just gets over excited when he thinks people are trying to pirate Atomix, it just shows his passion for the program. Forgive him he is a good guy.

DJ Homeboy

Posté Fri 03 May 02 @ 8:54 am
I can understand the passion about the program, It's truly the best i've tried so far. Trip, Apology accepted...Just try to give a listen to what people are saying and try not to read between the lines, sometimes there is nothing between them but space.

Posté Sat 04 May 02 @ 6:20 pm
Its not that I am bothered that people pirate the program .... its the stupidity of it ... when people ask on the website's forum for cracks, etc.

I am one to talk about using pirated software ... I have literally THOUSANDS of dollars worth of copyrighted software including all versions of windows, ms office and Enterprise editions of Visual Studio. But the stuff is so expensive in the stores .. I would NEVER consider buying it in the first place.

People don't realize that atomix are the small guys who DO loose out on people who pirate the software. Who cares about Microsoft, they get billions of dollars in revenue most of which are from businesses. BUT I am sorry Microsoft, But as being a student, I cannot affort to spend $899 on your programming software which I use strictly for educational purposes. And I admit, I am passionate about Atomix since I spend fucking hours on it and I can't go a day without playing around on it. Whether it takes me somewhere or I will continue being a "bedroom DJ', I have alot to owe to it. And $59.99 isn't asking alot. Whatever. Atomix kicks @ss.

***** (Wipe tears now) *****

Posté Sun 05 May 02 @ 7:27 am
stealing is still stealing. Thats hypocritical of you.. Cause it cost a lot its ok to pirate microsoft. Get your morals straight, buddy.. It's wrong, period..

Posté Fri 09 May 03 @ 7:25 am
i'm from romania end i c'ant buy this pprogram....so please help me. i want the full version !!!!

Posté Sat 21 Jun 03 @ 4:19 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)