Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Sujet all quiet!!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

its been quiet on the plugins now for months are there any being made?? corpse? ikke?

Posté Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 12:21 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
I cant work @ the moment. I have no compiler/IDE running!!! ;) I got Visual Studio.Net for my birthday (!!!!!), but didn't install it yet. Once it'll be, development will continue, I hope smoother than before LOL

Greetz, Ikke

Posté Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 7:14 pm
e

Posté Thu 26 Sep 02 @ 1:21 pm
(nt = no text)

Posté Thu 26 Sep 02 @ 1:43 pm
*holding thumbs and getting my hopes up*
Sounds good Ikke, hope you have some cool ideas for new plugins :)

One thing I'd like to see was mentioned in the General discussion recently as "flipping doubles"... 1/2 a beat delayed repeat of the track that can be faded in/out with an "effect volume"/wetmix-slider.. although the delay on that slider-effect has to be kept to an absolute minimum so you can really flip it back and forth... maybe a plugin-controlled(=timed) fader-slided would be better.
This would be much more convenient than manually offsetting the same track on both decks..

A possibly hard to code addition to this would be to add an option for the repeated copy to be pitch up/down by 64% sorta when you play the same track in both decks with the pitch set to +32% and -32% without timestretch enabled (it really is a cool effect for stuff like Brooklyns Bounce's "Loud and proud" :) so that you would have three radiobutton below the wetmix-slider: Echo pitch: ( )-64% (o)Normal ( )+64%

But that's probably a bit too advanced? A "flip double"-echoeffect would be very cool in any form :)

Posté Fri 27 Sep 02 @ 8:39 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
I dont really uinderstand what you're saying, sorry...

About the +-64% pitch: pretty difficult to achieve this in realtime and without too much loss of soundquality, I think :(

Greetz, Ikke

PS I already have two idea I'll work out first. Others are welcome too of course!!!

Posté Fri 27 Sep 02 @ 7:08 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)