Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Smart loop

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Coould someone give me a decent explaination of what "Smart " icon means on some new V4 skins near the loops section?

I understand pitch and the new lock functions, but don't quite get this in the loop section.

Thanks,

Sorry for being dense.

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 7:45 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Smart is for smartlooping as it was in 3.4, it stays sync on the beat no matter when you press it. When you turn it off, you can make your own custom loop, if you don't wanna sync loop on beat, like on cd players.

Posté Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 8:31 pm
Why can't i take smart loop off.. even tho i have it turn off on the settings

Posté Tue 02 May 17 @ 3:58 am
rave_gmp wrote :

This is a VERY old thread about VDJ4, but I assume you are using a newer version

You turn it on and off on the little dot below the pitch

Then you probably need to use manual loop in and out, since clicking a loop bar number (like 2, 4, 8 bars) will be smart looping all in itself

Here is an example

Posté Tue 02 May 17 @ 5:12 am
klausmogensen wrote :
rave_gmp wrote :

This is a VERY old thread about VDJ4, but I assume you are using a newer version

You turn it on and off on the little dot below the pitch

Then you probably need to use manual loop in and out, since clicking a loop bar number (like 2, 4, 8 bars) will be smart looping all in itself

Here is an example

but I never had to do that.. I do have the new version and I disable the smart look and it was fine .. but it seem to turn on again ..

Posté Tue 02 May 17 @ 5:18 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)