Forum: General Discussion

Discussions about VirtualDJ, and about DJing in general

If you need extended support, contact our Support Team.
(*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
Sujet Looking for AIR HORN Sound effect - Page: 1
anybody know where i could download an air horn sound effect (or sample) NOT A REGGAE ONE, but i was thinking about something like this...

THANKS!

Posté Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 11:37 pm

Posté Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 11:45 pm
you could always make your own.

buy an air horn, and some ear plugs, set up a mic and record the blast - at different distances away from the mic.

record to MP3 and boom you have your sample.

Posté Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 2:13 am
I however, AM looking for the reggae one :D ..but not the ragga horn from VDJ, there's another one, but can't find it ...

Here is an intro from a DJ cd I have ...if anyone has this one ..plz upload :D

hornintro.wav - 1.72MB

Posté Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 5:36 am

Posté Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 5:36 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
anyone looking for samples or loops check out www.flashkit.com... hope it helps...

Tayla

Posté Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 1:42 pm
so far, i haven't found one. again, it is not the RAGGAE nor a truck one. it sounds exact like the hand held can air horn. i've tried google, but no dice.

Posté Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 5:36 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
thulsadoom

think i got what your after been looking through old fxs and sample files how can i get it over to you....

Tayla

Posté Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 10:22 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
DJ Marcel_1 wrote :
you could always make your own.

buy an air horn, and some ear plugs, set up a mic and record the blast - at different distances away from the mic.

record to MP3 and boom you have your sample.

That the best way.. custom made:))

Posté Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 10:53 am
X1LoVeRPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006

Posté Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 11:41 am
so far im loveing this program i did a wedding and i see skateing rinks that use this

Posté Sat 19 Mar 11 @ 2:14 am

Posté Sat 19 Mar 11 @ 4:38 am
PM your email. I have the best sound effects. @ Spinna J Whats cooking amigo.. Its been along time.

Posté Sat 19 Mar 11 @ 2:08 pm
KumsyHome userMember since 2011
Hey, my email is @gmail.com. Hope you could help me with some effect/samples. Thank you

Posté Fri 24 Feb 12 @ 8:53 am

Posté Fri 24 Feb 12 @ 9:19 am
@kumsy, I have edited your post above - no licence users cannot post contact details in the forum.
Regards, Keith

Posté Fri 24 Feb 12 @ 9:20 am
Pls who can help me with effects

Posté Sun 14 Jun 15 @ 4:22 pm
Help you do what? This topic is about air horns, and there are several links given for effects, so what are you looking for?

Posté Mon 15 Jun 15 @ 12:32 pm
it is not the RAGGAE nor a truck one. it sounds exact like the hand held can air horn. i've tried google, but no dice.????

O

Posté Wed 04 May 16 @ 10:55 am
Liraza35* wrote :
i've tried google, but no dice.

Strange. I can type in "air horn" etc and get loads of results.

Posté Wed 04 May 16 @ 4:41 pm
Page : [>] [>>]
87%