Forum: General Discussion

Discussions about VirtualDJ, and about DJing in general

If you need extended support, contact our Support Team.
(*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
Sujet Looking for AIR HORN Sound effect
anybody know where i could download an air horn sound effect (or sample) NOT A REGGAE ONE, but i was thinking about something like this...

THANKS!

Posté Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 11:37 pm

Posté Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 11:45 pm
you could always make your own.

buy an air horn, and some ear plugs, set up a mic and record the blast - at different distances away from the mic.

record to MP3 and boom you have your sample.

Posté Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 2:13 am
I however, AM looking for the reggae one :D ..but not the ragga horn from VDJ, there's another one, but can't find it ...

Here is an intro from a DJ cd I have ...if anyone has this one ..plz upload :D

hornintro.wav - 1.72MB

Posté Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 5:36 am

Posté Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 5:36 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
anyone looking for samples or loops check out www.flashkit.com... hope it helps...

Tayla

Posté Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 1:42 pm
so far, i haven't found one. again, it is not the RAGGAE nor a truck one. it sounds exact like the hand held can air horn. i've tried google, but no dice.

Posté Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 5:36 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
thulsadoom

think i got what your after been looking through old fxs and sample files how can i get it over to you....

Tayla

Posté Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 10:22 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
DJ Marcel_1 wrote :
you could always make your own.

buy an air horn, and some ear plugs, set up a mic and record the blast - at different distances away from the mic.

record to MP3 and boom you have your sample.

That the best way.. custom made:))

Posté Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 10:53 am
X1LoVeRPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006

Posté Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 11:41 am
so far im loveing this program i did a wedding and i see skateing rinks that use this

Posté Sat 19 Mar 11 @ 2:14 am

Posté Sat 19 Mar 11 @ 4:38 am
PM your email. I have the best sound effects. @ Spinna J Whats cooking amigo.. Its been along time.

Posté Sat 19 Mar 11 @ 2:08 pm
KumsyHome userMember since 2011
Hey, my email is @gmail.com. Hope you could help me with some effect/samples. Thank you

Posté Fri 24 Feb 12 @ 8:53 am

Posté Fri 24 Feb 12 @ 9:19 am
@kumsy, I have edited your post above - no licence users cannot post contact details in the forum.
Regards, Keith

Posté Fri 24 Feb 12 @ 9:20 am
Pls who can help me with effects

Posté Sun 14 Jun 15 @ 4:22 pm
Help you do what? This topic is about air horns, and there are several links given for effects, so what are you looking for?

Posté Mon 15 Jun 15 @ 12:32 pm