Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Sujet RMX 6+6 buttons config v1.0 by DJCel for Virtual DJ 5.2 - Page: 2

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
moramax wrote :

yes, i'm working on an optimized mapper for the Hercules RMX.

Hooraar, A mapper for the RMX

Thanks moramax :)

Posté Fri 14 Nov 08 @ 9:20 am
Is there any news on the new mapper? Desperatley waiting to try it out :)

Posté Sat 22 Nov 08 @ 8:14 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
@ breakzilla

Mapper are only available for PRO user, you will use it only if you upgrade your limited version to PRO ;)

Posté Sat 22 Nov 08 @ 8:21 am
^ Yeh I know...they have Pro version in one of the bars I play at.

Posté Sat 22 Nov 08 @ 10:50 am
@ Moramax:

Just out of interest what software do you use for compiling your mappers? Does it require advanced programming skills? I would really like to get into this area as Ive been offerend a couple of Allen & Heath 1Ds at a good price but worried if I can get support for them with VDJ.

Posté Thu 27 Nov 08 @ 10:20 am
moramaxPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
@breakzilla

there are two kind of procedures of VirtualDJ's mapping:

1)GENERAL MIDI: simple to do

2)NATIVE:not for beginners..You must know the language C ++. in add, it's not possible to write native mapper for all the controllers but for only the controller native implemented.

the Allen & Heath xone is not native supported but you can map using the general midi function of vdj.

Posté Thu 27 Nov 08 @ 5:38 pm
@Moramax

Thanks for the info. I guess I will leave it to the pros ;)

Posté Thu 27 Nov 08 @ 6:38 pm
That would be great.
In the meantime does anyone know how to change the "loop in" into loop 4 beats? (and off again)

Posté Sun 30 Nov 08 @ 5:59 pm
pOpYDJPRO InfinityMember since 2006
@moramax: Thats Good News ;-)

I am now working with VDJ 5.0.7 with your Button Configurator.

When do you release your Mapper (then i could use the newer VDJ Builds)???

Thx
pOpY

Posté Sun 07 Dec 08 @ 6:50 am

Posté Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 6:48 pm
moramax wrote :
the mapper will release soon...but for the 6+6 key you've to use the dj cel plugin RMX config. v1.0. It's compatible with Virtualdj pro 5.2.1

to download:
http://it.virtualdj.com/addons/effects.html

Ill Know, but then ill mus use an other skin ;-(

Waiting for your mapper...

cu
pOpY

Posté Tue 09 Dec 08 @ 12:47 pm
Quote :
Waiting for your mapper...

with the new rmx mapper it's not possible to map the 6+6 keys. In VirtualDJ 5.2.1 is possible to map the 6+6 keys using the slots.(dj cel tools)

Posté Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 6:08 am
Why this is not possile with you mapper, coudnt you add this feature?

I want to keep the Original VDJ 4 Intenal Mixer Skin (it is simply and clear).
Didnt anyone of you have a VDJ4 Internal Mixer Skin with these 6 Slots that i can use DJCell Tools to configure my 6x6 Buttons on the RMX??

I have tried to use the Scratch Skin and Set the 6x6 Buttons to my use. After that i can change the Skin to VDJ4 Internal Mixer an the Keys works, but when i close VDJ the Buttons doesnt work anymore ;-( Does anybody knows a solution?

THX
pOpY

Posté Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 2:39 pm
;-( VDJ always resets the FX Slots on restart, also if i have selected the Scratch Plugin with the slots?

The User: spacecowboy_uk20 also had this problem, what did i wrong?

Please help me!

Thanks

Posté Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 2:44 pm
That is why I'm still using 5.1, I'm too happy using the mixlab skin to switch to a RMX skin just to config. the 6+6 buttons & still have to do it again every start up. Unfortunatly, if VDJ doesn't come up with a better way or at least bring back the old way (from config.> remote control menu) then I'll probably be using 5.1 for years to come;^[

Posté Wed 17 Dec 08 @ 9:01 am
It looks like this is gonna be an ongoing problem due to that fact that the hardware vendors (Hercules) and software vendors (Atomix) are different companies.

I mean...who is responsible to ensure that a certain piece of hardware will work with software? Are we naiive to expect that the software companies should ensure that each release of the software is compatible with existing hardware? Im not taking a pop at either company really cos Im really pleased with my RMX and I really like VDJ but I wish they would work together seamlessy as I was lead to believe when I purchased the bundle.

Personally I think we shouldn't have to rely on enthusiastic end users to create patches for hardware. Does anyone else have views on this?

Posté Thu 18 Dec 08 @ 11:47 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
We do work with Hercules fairly close since we are one of their longest supplier of software for their controllers.

As for user's making 'patches' they are not patches. We provide a means for the users to provide enhancements.

Do things change from software version to software version -- Yes. Did it change this time - No. The access for the basic functionality is still the same -- we simply moved it away from the Remote Control panel to the skin for quicker changing of assignment.

The items that can be assigned are the same as from the first release. If you want more (an enhancement) someone has provided that in a plug-in as that is what the plug-ins are here for.

@Timmy - have you tried djcel's plug-in ? http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/4830/RMX_config_.html

Posté Thu 18 Dec 08 @ 1:15 pm
I hadn't tried the plugin because it said you had to use a skin with the multislots, but now I feel kinda stupid. I just instaled 5.2r1 for the first time a short bit ago, but I switched to the RMX skin to change the slots & then switched back to mixlab & of course it worked that way. Afraid it would reset upon startup like 5.2 I shut it down for awhile & then restarted, with mixlab skin still my skin and the buttons config. was still as I had set it. Problem solved & am removing my foot from my mouth..lol. Thanks;^]

Posté Thu 18 Dec 08 @ 5:25 pm
Why my VDJ 5.2.1 is reseting the FX slots on every Startup?

cu
pOpY

Posté Fri 19 Dec 08 @ 12:11 am
I've just got my RMX yesterday and the first thing im about to do is to get that 6+6 buttons config. You cant nearly use the console without it.

But can it be more stupid than this? Why cant they just give me the RMX config file so that i can use my hercules and virtual dj like every dj would like to. Ive payed a lot to get the console here in sweden, and a part of the price is to get virtual dj also in the box.
So, pro user you say. How? Why? Why not just give me the addon that every constumer should have? Someone please.

Posté Tue 30 Dec 08 @ 3:09 pm
42%