Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Numark Stealth....

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

After looking at the demo videos that are up on their website about this unit...

Does the jog wheels "hold the scratch" and not act like a Hercules unit, which does not???

Hard to tell from the video, etc...

Thanks,

DJ TAO :)

Posté Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 9:10 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
That is driven by touch sensitivity technology, this is not included in the stealth control.

The stealth control is intended to give a good all round performance at a reasonable price point

If you would like a controller for scratching perhaps the NS7, ICDX or an alternative with touch sensitive functionality.

However if you would like an easy to use reasonably priced all round controller the Stealth Control could be for you.

Posté Sat 31 Jan 09 @ 4:07 pm
skyfxl wrote :
That is driven by touch sensitivity technology, this is not included in the stealth control.

The stealth control is intended to give a good all round performance at a reasonable price point

If you would like a controller for scratching perhaps the NS7, ICDX or an alternative with touch sensitive functionality.

However if you would like an easy to use reasonably priced all round controller the Stealth Control could be for you.

Thanks for the reply...

Just was asking because I got a DJ bud of mine that has a Hecules and scratching on it sucks due to it can't "hold the scratch" and when units like that should not state that they can scratch (IMHO)

Posté Sat 31 Jan 09 @ 6:17 pm
DJ TAO of TAOTRONX wrote :
skyfxl wrote :

Thanks for the reply...

Just was asking because I got a DJ bud of mine that has a Hecules and scratching on it sucks due to it can't "hold the scratch" and when units like that should not state that they can scratch (IMHO)

For most users this would be adequate if they wished to use scratching to spice up a set however.

Posté Sat 31 Jan 09 @ 6:23 pm
ignhizHome userMember since 2008
How about omni control? is the jog wheel touch sensitive? can you scratch with it like the one i saw with VCI 300 and NS7?

Posté Sun 22 Mar 09 @ 2:27 am
ignhiz wrote :
How about omni control? is the jog wheel touch sensitive? can you scratch with it like the one i saw with VCI 300 and NS7?

The jogs are intended for cuing and light scratching for turnablism the NS7 or the VCI 300 would be for you note that the VCI300 is locked to ITCH only.

Posté Sun 22 Mar 09 @ 6:57 am
When it comes to scratching- nothing beat the feel of vinyl, except the price of getting all the gear! But I would highly recommend it for any people wanting to become scratch djs.

Posté Sun 22 Mar 09 @ 4:18 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)