Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet No internet connection?????

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Ok, I'm streaming frickin' live, and VDJ is telling me I have no internet connection. I have windows 7 and version 7 of VDJ.

Posté Wed 06 Jul 11 @ 5:27 pm
Hello

We are very Sorry for the inconvenience, we are working to get this up and running again, seem a problem in the main server. Netsearch not working for the moment. Our technicians are working to get it fixed as fast as possible

Best Regards

Posté Wed 06 Jul 11 @ 5:44 pm
Thanks, I was about to ask the same question.

Posté Wed 06 Jul 11 @ 6:07 pm
i was worried, I was worried i checked my IE and everything...i cant even see the youtube videos but i can see the adds and other sites

Posté Wed 06 Jul 11 @ 7:52 pm
strange i can still play my cache though?

Posté Wed 06 Jul 11 @ 7:54 pm
nm i got the reautherize thing now so thats pfft to

Posté Wed 06 Jul 11 @ 8:00 pm
I was a bit worried myself. I have a paying gig Friday and rely on NetSearch for the most part! (I have no idea what to bring to these kinds of parties...the requests can be so random)

Posté Wed 06 Jul 11 @ 8:00 pm
lucky for me i have videos backed up on hardrive for whatever happens

Posté Wed 06 Jul 11 @ 8:01 pm
can anyone else not view anything on youtube? as far as videos go cause i see the adds and can watch espn just no youtube videos?

Posté Wed 06 Jul 11 @ 8:05 pm
Still can't get on, and i've got a gig tomorrow night. sure hope its fixed by then!

Posté Wed 06 Jul 11 @ 8:08 pm
so admin are we getting some kind of credit for this or is it going in the "it happens category"?

Posté Wed 06 Jul 11 @ 8:17 pm
Well. I can connect, but now I'm getting a "Stream Unavailable" error. And I second the credit motion. Especially if this costs me my gig....

I will say this though. I'm very pleased with the prompt response from the VDJ team!

Posté Thu 07 Jul 11 @ 5:06 pm
I was running into the SAME problem. But when I actually turned on my MC6000 unit, then VDJ immediately had a "good" connection. So only having the software connected did not allow me to connect regardless of any of the troubleshooting steps mentioned.

Posté Thu 07 Jul 11 @ 6:57 pm
okay guys i'm having the same problem. it started after i uninstalled my antivirus . any idea how to resolve this? i've even reset the ie settings and reinstalled vdj. and still says no internet connection. i'm online right now typings this how do i get vdj to detect internet? thanks

Posté Fri 09 Sep 11 @ 12:14 am
tjlabPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I am looking for the solution to these problems: "No Internet Connection" No ability to "download cache" (even though I am paying 9.99 per month) and "stream unavailable."

Posté Sat 24 Sep 11 @ 4:13 pm
i have vitual dj free downloaded on 2 seperate laptops & pay the 9.99 a month to NetSearch......................on one laptop it works fine & the other says NO INTERNET CONNECTION even though i am on that one right now typing this, why will it not work ?

Posté Sat 16 Feb 13 @ 2:26 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
2 things come to my mind.

1. You are logged in Netsearch with 2 computers at the same time. Apparently you have to logout from one computer to login to the other one.
2. An Antivirus or Firewall blocks the connection

Posté Sun 17 Feb 13 @ 7:58 am
K33DKSHome userMember since 2017
I’m having same issue. I’ve got fully working internet but can’t log into my account as says can’t connect due to no internet but I can sign in on my phone just not through my pc that my controller is connected to

Posté Tue 23 Jan 18 @ 6:41 pm
There's no need to make multiple posts on the same subject.

If VDJ can't connect to the server then the most likely cause is that you've installed an illegal cracked copy of VDJ at some point, which has blocked the connection.

You can fix it by using the tool provided here https://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80191

There's also a Mac version should you require it.

Posté Tue 23 Jan 18 @ 7:08 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)