Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Error in the Sound Driver(DirectX/WDM)

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi, just bought a Kam Digi One & when I open VDJ LE get that error message, please help!

Posté Thu 25 Aug 11 @ 5:38 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003

Posté Thu 25 Aug 11 @ 8:11 am
I get the same messge with my kam digi mini with my new windows 7 64bit laptop, tried updating direct x, any ideas please.
regards robbo

Posté Sun 18 Dec 11 @ 10:40 am
Hola me compre una computadora toshiba y como dj utilizo el controlador ddj wego pero al momento de cargar una canción en el deck opuesto hay una interferencia de la canción que esta la aire o sino empieza a reproducir lentamente.
Alguien que me pueda ayudar.
Agradezco de antemano.

Posté Sun 10 Nov 13 @ 3:33 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

Posté Mon 11 Nov 13 @ 11:26 am
rome bLE userMember since 2014
I have downloaded the directX program and the error message still pops up, how do I apply it to my 19mxr mixer? so that I may be able to use virtual dj program.

Posté Sat 18 Jan 14 @ 4:10 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Make sure that the soundcard of the mixer is not set as windows standard sound device.
Then startup VDJ again.

Posté Tue 21 Jan 14 @ 2:45 am
Error in sound driver(Directx/WDM)(Forum PC Version Technical Sipport)

Posté Tue 19 Aug 14 @ 7:23 pm
Hello i bought the xdj-r1 4 months ago and till now i haven't found any virtual dj working with it always problems and problems the virtual 7 le is not working also can you please send me a link to download it and make sure its full so i can play with xdj-r1 ????? seriously we got tired from the virtual dj

Posté Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 2:25 am
You can download the latest LE version from your account. If you require the full Pro version then you will need to purchase a license.

Posté Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 3:56 am
duta1LE userMember since 2014
"Error in the Sound Driver of DirectX"

That's the message I get when i try to start VDJ on my PC. I can't play any songs or videos.

Does anyone know what may be the problem? I've tried to reinstall the sound drivers on my computer but nothing gets better.

I am very happy for any kind of help!

Posté Thu 02 Apr 15 @ 1:24 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

Posté Thu 02 Apr 15 @ 6:35 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)