Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet alter this script. Vestax VCI-400

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

me and synthetic have been trying to right this script for days....ive been able to get this to work as a basic work around while we he finishing coding my my ideas but i would like to see if someone can help with this small workaround here the script
Vestax VCI-400

shift button
set '$shift' 1 & holding ? set '$shift' 0 : set '$shift' 0 & toggle '$sampler' & var 'sampler' ? page "sampler" : page "browser"<---this is the problem. I want to hold shift and delete the hot_cues by holding shift and hit the hot cues.

Pads 1-8 and mode button 1-4<<these are right
var '$sampler' ? sampler 1 play_stutter & sampler 1 select : hot_cue 1

var '$sampler' ? sampler 2 play_stop & sampler 2 select : hot_cue 2

var '$sampler' ? sampler 3 play_stop & sampler 3 select : hot_cue 3

var '$sampler' ? sampler 4 play_stop & sampler 4 select : hot_cue 4

var '$sampler' ? sampler 5 play_stop & sampler 5 select : hot_cue 5

var '$sampler' ? sampler 6 play_stop & sampler 6 select : hot_cue 6

var '$sampler' ? sampler 7 play_stop & sampler 7 select : hot_cue 7

var '$sampler' ? sampler 8 play_stop & sampler 8 select : hot_cue 8

var '$sampler' ? sampler 9 play_stop & sampler 9 select : loop_in & loop ? on : off

var '$sampler' ? sampler 10 play_stop & sampler 10 select : loop_out & loop ? get beatgrid : off

var '$sampler' ? sampler 11 play_stop & sampler 11 select : loop & loop ? get beatgrid : off

var '$sampler' ? sampler 12 play_stop & sampler 12 select : loop ? loop_exit & blink 300ms : off

I want to hold shift and delete the hot_cues by holding shift and hit the hot cues.

Posté Tue 01 Oct 13 @ 2:18 am
set '$shift' 1 & holding ? set '$shift' 0 : set '$shift' 0 & toggle '$sampler'

var '$sampler' ? sampler # play_stop & sampler # select : var '$shift' ? delete_cue # : hot_cue #

but again, you are globally changing the pads to sampler mode, so you will be controlling samples on both the left and right side of the controller
;-)

Posté Tue 01 Oct 13 @ 2:44 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
set '$shift' 1 & holding ? set '$shift' 0 : set '$shift' 0 & toggle '$sampler' & var 'sampler'

uhm... will '$shift' ever be 1 in this query?

You set it to 1 while holding and then go to " : set '$shift' 0 " ....

Haven't tried the script, but that doesn't make sense to me.

Posté Tue 01 Oct 13 @ 5:30 am
Yes, it's a brilliant bit of script, what it does is when you press the button it will activate the shift, then depending on whether you hold the button for over or under half a second it will either deactivate the shift if released after half a second, or both deactivate the shift and toggle a secondary shift, so essentially you get two functions from the same button, you could even extend the hold time so you have a different option if you held it for longer than say 4 seconds, I'm not sure where it would be used but you could do it if you ever found a need for it.

Posté Tue 01 Oct 13 @ 5:40 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Ah yes you are right. I forgot about the default param value of 500ms for the holding action.

Posté Tue 01 Oct 13 @ 6:11 am
synthet1c wrote :
set '$shift' 1 & holding ? set '$shift' 0 : set '$shift' 0 & toggle '$sampler'

var '$sampler' ? sampler # play_stop & sampler # select : var '$shift' ? delete_cue # : hot_cue #

but again, you are globally changing the pads to sampler mode, so you will be controlling samples on both the left and right side of the controller
;-)

oh dont worry im still gonna use the script we are trying to get right...but im gonna put this on a back up file just in case we don't have it by the time i go do my gigs this weekend.

Posté Tue 01 Oct 13 @ 7:13 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Haven't read the other thread, so forgive me if i am leading u to a different path.
Here is what i would do. Use the same button to toggle between Sampler Mode and Hot Cue mode, and at the same time set &shift 1 while key is pressed.
So more or less something like that..
down ? set '$shift' 1 : toggle '$sampler' & set '$shift' 0

The action for one of those buttons would be ..
var '$sampler' ? sampler 1 play_stop : var '$shift' ? delete_cue 1 : hot_cue 1

PS. Didnt test it.

Posté Tue 01 Oct 13 @ 8:05 am
ok working right. Synthetic im just backing this up for a quick goto until we get uor project right....thanks evrybody...i asked synth if we get this mapping done could we share it with the community...we will see.

Posté Tue 01 Oct 13 @ 8:53 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)