Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Addons

Sujet Haunting Pro - Page: 2
DJ Riot Grrrl wrote :
I really like this skin. But how do I make the windowed version smaller? It takes up way too much room on my hi res monitor.

Thanks

Just click the maximize/windowed window toggle (top corner of skin) so that its in the resize view mode (not full screen)
Then drag and resize with the bottom right corner ;-) thats it

The new resized size you then choose, will also be remembered, so you can just use the window toggle in the corner next time around

Posté Fri 06 Nov 20 @ 9:38 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
to get some "size report" you can add an unusefull variable:

set v & up ? param_multiply 760.0 & param_add 360 & param_cast int & debug & skin_height & param_multiply 1.7777 & param_cast int & skin_width :

but relative values will do nothing else but move the slider out of range

Posté Fri 06 Nov 20 @ 9:42 pm
For some reason I was not getting the resize cursor when I was trying to resize. The only cursor I was getting was the move cursor. That is why I asked how to change the window size.

I restarted VDJ, and now the resize cursor is appearing.

Posté Sat 07 Nov 20 @ 5:22 am
I noticed that on the Video to Stream list that the choice you make there is not the one that is actually chosen on the Broadcast section of settings. It is offset by one. EX. Choose Mixcloud on the drop down and the one that is actually chosen is PlayDJ.tv

Posté Sat 07 Nov 20 @ 5:27 pm
DJ Riot Grrrl wrote :
I noticed that on the Video to Stream list that the choice you make there is not the one that is actually chosen on the Broadcast section of settings. It is offset by one. EX. Choose Mixcloud on the drop down and the one that is actually chosen is PlayDJ.tv

Thats not a skin thing, the settings window is same in any and all skins.. ;-)
The drop down works fine my end, mixcloud being mixcloud etc

Posté Sat 07 Nov 20 @ 5:30 pm
DJ Riot Grrrl wrote :

yes, I'm sorry, I'm cleaning up some minimal bugs and working in performance mode. I hope I don't take long

Posté Wed 11 Nov 20 @ 2:24 am
I'm trying to keep the different sizes of the waveform, so I haven't uploaded the update yet. many variables to add.. :)

Posté Wed 11 Nov 20 @ 2:32 am
I would like the text on the Cues above the waveforms to be larger. Would you tell me where in the code I can change this? Thank you.

Posté Thu 12 Nov 20 @ 4:57 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
For every 34 the instances of
<text dx="+16" dy="-2" weight="bold" fontsize="13" color="deckcolor" important="true"/>
You can modify the fontsize to fit your needs, may need to adjust dx and dy too
i.e.: <text dx="+16" dy="-6" weight="bold" fontsize="18" color="deckcolor" important="true"/>

lines in original xml:
2608, 2641,
2671, 2686, 2706, 2721, 2741, 2756, 2776, 2791,
2820, 2835, 2855, 2870, 2890, 2905, 2925, 2940,
2974, 2989, 3009, 3024, 3044, 3059, 3079, 3094,
3128, 3143, 3163, 3178, 3198, 3213, 3233, 3248

Posté Thu 12 Nov 20 @ 9:02 pm
Thank you! Exactly what I needed!!

Posté Fri 13 Nov 20 @ 6:17 pm
WOW!!!

Loaded the update and am totally blown away with the Performance mode. Been playing around with it and am excited to try it on a gig soon.

Thank you for your hard work!!

Riot

Posté Sun 22 Nov 20 @ 6:38 pm
So love this skin. So amazing. Thank you !

The only thing stopping me from making it the only Skin I use is:

1) Cannot live without custom buttons.
2) So miss the Phrase Sync circle at top of Skin.

I could not find a place in the skins menu to have these features displayed.

Posté Sun 22 Nov 20 @ 8:30 pm
I would definitely use custom buttons. Currently I am using a custom pad in place of buttons

Posté Mon 23 Nov 20 @ 3:31 am
The main custom buttons are enabled by changing the next panel of edit grid zone. The extra custom buttons are found in the second option of the Utility Bar in the main drop-down menu.

Posté Mon 23 Nov 20 @ 3:23 pm
Awesome!!!! Thanks!!

Posté Mon 23 Nov 20 @ 4:15 pm
That is so amazing !! Thanks

Just found the Custom buttons, that's 4 in the User Grid area and 18 more in the Utility Bar (which I needed to turn on) 22 custom Buttons! :) AMAZING !

If you are somehow able to add the Phrase Circles (or the option to display them) or they could be even in a detachable GUI, like for an Fx control and

Maybe to have the different panels, like Browser and or Sidepanel detachable like the GUIs for the Fx controls and allow the decks only to fill one screen..

I would never look back at any Skin I have ever tired.

You have done an amazing job, adding so many options, including .. not to mention, having built in Fx effects for mic .

Again Amazing ! !

and Thank you

Posté Mon 23 Nov 20 @ 5:13 pm
Ok I just added this feature. You will see the circular phrase counter in the next update

Posté Sun 29 Nov 20 @ 2:00 am
Amazing !

thank you so much Alex..

can't wait to try it :)

An amazing Skin.

Posté Sun 29 Nov 20 @ 9:44 am
the update is loaded, it should be reviewed and approved in a few days.

Posté Sun 06 Dec 20 @ 1:08 am
Alex RDZ96 wrote :
the update is loaded, it should be reviewed and approved in a few days.

Thank You for the Update. Congrats on a well done Job.!!!

Posté Sun 06 Dec 20 @ 6:59 pm
27%