Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Sujet How do i add a png file to the transition video menu
mrp2k3PRO InfinityMember since 2013
Trying to make a png file of the clubs name fade in and out of the center of the videos when they transition? iv'e seen where the club name or the Djs name come up

Posté Fri 16 Jul 21 @ 4:29 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
one of the possibilities :
you may add a videoskin with the image in a <visual> element with visibility="crossfader & param_pingpong"
(hidden when crossfader is one side, fully visible when centered)
as a professional user, you can use <logo> instead of <visual> making it easily to modify with a custom button "setting videologoimage"

Example:
<skin name="crosslogo" width="1920" height="1080" author="Ntx" version="8.5" image="transparent">
<copyright>(c)2020-2021- Atomix Productions/NTX</copyright>
<logo x="0" y="0" width="1920" height="1080" visibility="crossfader &amp; param_pingpong"/>
</skin>
of course put image transparent.png (or any other) in the same folder

Posté Thu 22 Jul 21 @ 12:15 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There used to be a "Mask" Video Transition from Scott (SBDJ) doing exactly what u look for. In his website i see the Plugin in "Private Beta" status. Perhaps you could reach him and ask if available.

Posté Thu 22 Jul 21 @ 1:01 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Scott's Mask transition is really a great transition but yes 64bit version still in beta access
It does grow/shrink the videos using logo as a mask

Foreign language mis-understanding (I focused on "fade" :\) :
"fade in and out of the center" refers to this behavior either ? that makes sense

Anyway that does not hurt, the hyper simple videoskin is usable as well as another type of transition

Posté Thu 22 Jul 21 @ 1:33 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
This is one more plugin that should have been converted to 64bit. we still miss some of them :(

Posté Wed 04 Aug 21 @ 4:24 am