Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet BPM editor add marker with keypress + undo functionality
Apologies if I'm missing anything here but there doesn't seem to be the ability to add markers with a keypress in time with the beat when playing through a track in the BPM editor (like the x key does when editing in Serato). Clicking the 'add marker' button is cumbersome & quite laggy when using it in real time.

Also there doesn't seem to be a way to do undo actions in the editor other than clicking the 'remove marker' button. Undo functionality via 'Ctrl-z' or similar would be great.

Please point me in the right direction if I'm wrong, otherwise these inclusions would be very useful...

Posté Tue 20 Jul 21 @ 3:05 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
it's hard to see [it could really do with being cleared that blue is super faint with either dark or light theme] but
tab
shift+tab
will move round objects in the bpm editor, after that Enter key will push that button.
Ideally in my reckoning there should be a next/previous anchor buttons.
but also a host of ALT+key shortcuts. Also a beat 1 of 32 check box.
My opinion on the window editors, they're ok for 1 offs with the mouse but I don't think it's been thought about how horrible it is to use for lots of tracks.

Posté Tue 20 Jul 21 @ 3:39 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Cancel and abort ... the dream
Shortcuts and tooltips in Editors
how many time the request was made ^^

Posté Tue 20 Jul 21 @ 3:57 am
locodog wrote :
it's hard to see [it could really do with being cleared that blue is super faint with either dark or light theme] but
tab
shift+tab
will move round objects in the bpm editor, after that Enter key will push that button.
Ideally in my reckoning there should be a next/previous anchor buttons.
but also a host of ALT+key shortcuts. Also a beat 1 of 32 check box.
My opinion on the window editors, they're ok for 1 offs with the mouse but I don't think it's been thought about how horrible it is to use for lots of tracks.

Thanks for the tip Locodog - that certainly helps & hopefully the devs will add revamping this area to their todo list & make it a bit more user friendly.

Posté Thu 22 Jul 21 @ 3:47 am