Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet virtual folder in virtual dj doesn't ́t update automatically
I have new problem with virtual folder. Earlier, when I physically deleted the song, the recording time disappeared in the virtual folder. This allowed me to delete this song from the virtual folder. Over time, I save older recordings on the HDD and I no longer want them in the virtual folder. Now all the information remains in the virtual folder and I am not able to easily identify which songs I can delete from the virtual folder. The song is not physically on the hard disk. You will return this function to automatically recognize that the song is no longer physically on the hard disk. It's pretty awkward now. I have virtual folders divided by BPM. And the individual songs are either on some LP or 2 directories. It is impossible to find your way around quickly. It would help me a lot to make this handy feature, which worked a month ago, and the time disappeared, so I could identify the deleted songs to work again. thank you for answer

Posté Sat 24 Jul 21 @ 4:39 pm
try cleaning your database.

Posté Sat 24 Jul 21 @ 9:00 pm
If I understand : You want to easily find those tracks in a Virtual Folder, that you have removed the file from the Hard Drive.

Now one can easily create a COLOR RULE.. see
http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/interface/database/search/index.html#colorrules

Use:

Exists != 1

and pick a color you love, to easily highlight all the tracks that do NOT exist on your hard drive in each Virtural Folder.

Example below: All missing tracks in the Virtual Folder will be Blue.

Note: One may want to place it at the top of the Color Rules so it takes precedence over other rules

Posté Sun 25 Jul 21 @ 5:48 am
The Magic.DJ wrote :

Posté Sun 25 Jul 21 @ 12:57 pm
The Magic.DJ wrote :

I don´t know how

Posté Sun 25 Jul 21 @ 12:58 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posté Sun 25 Jul 21 @ 1:24 pm