Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet DENON PRIME GO - So exciting, if I could only get it to connect!
I use a 2019 Intel MacBook Pro. I updated my Denon Prime Go with the Engine 2.3.0, which is supposed to support Virtual DJ (or vice versa). The newest, updated, Virtual DJ recognized it as a sound card, but not as a controller. Anyone else having this issue??? What is the solution???

Posté Wed 24 Aug 22 @ 9:02 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

Posté Wed 24 Aug 22 @ 9:09 am

Posté Wed 24 Aug 22 @ 12:21 pm
Is there a solution?
Firmware Update done, Virtual DJ Early Access Update done. Still can't see my Denon Prime Go.
I'am on Mac with M1 Pro

Edit: Working, Had to plugg the USB Cable in like 3 times, now working.

Posté Wed 24 Aug 22 @ 7:00 pm

Posté Thu 25 Aug 22 @ 6:51 am
djspyyPRO SubscriberMember since 2022
Finally got this thing working some what When I first Initiated the first boot got a message saying Zip screen down load I didn't do it now I have Everything working but no screen on the prime go it's just says computer mode any Ideas it will be much appreciate

Posté Fri 26 Aug 22 @ 2:45 pm
user25153102 wrote :
message saying Zip screen down load I didn't do it

There's your answer. You should be able to download the file from 'extensions' manually.

Posté Fri 26 Aug 22 @ 5:03 pm
djspyyPRO SubscriberMember since 2022
I installed it actually it was installed already still no luck I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and also I noticed I cannot select the prime go audio connect driver just the sound comes from the computer

Posté Fri 26 Aug 22 @ 5:29 pm
glesingPRO InfinityMember since 2010
So I just bought the Denon Prime Go and have an older Mac Book Pro. Do I still need to do the early access version or will it work with the newest version of Virtual DJ. I had heard that it now works with Virtual DJ... I just wasn't sure if it still needed to work with that early access version or if additional accommodations will be required to make it work with my Mac Book Pro. It seems like every video I've seen on Virtual DJ working with the Denon Prime Go seems to reference Windows machines. So I just wanted to make sure I knew how it would work with my Mac Book Pro. Thank you!

Posté Mon 26 Sep 22 @ 4:14 pm

Posté Mon 26 Sep 22 @ 4:18 pm
I guess part 2 of my reply/question is, why is the Denon Prime Go not listed as a controller that is now supported. When I look at supported controllers, it lists the Prime 2 and the Prime 4 but not the Prime Go. There was a lot of splashy content that I recently saw that indicated that with the latest release, the Prime Go was now supported, but it doesn't make sense to me that to get it to work, I would need to use an older version of it. I plan to be going back and forth between the Rane One and this, and even sometimes, within minutes of each other, due to playing wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours and receptions, so I don't want to have to jump back and forth too much between different versions... unless it's no big deal to do so. Any thoughts anybody has on this on how to best implement this will be much appreciated. Thanks again!

Posté Mon 26 Sep 22 @ 4:28 pm
Ah, perfect. Thank you, Kradcliffe! Much appreciated for the info. Thanks again!!!

Posté Mon 26 Sep 22 @ 4:30 pm