Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Pops, Clicks, and Feedback when using tccd's

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey everyone, I was just reading some other posts but they didn't seem to really pertain to this specific problem. I have 2 denon dn-s3000's and a denon x300 mixer and I have been using vdj with them for about a year with a maya 44 usb sound card but I still get the occasional pop and crackle and then there is also a large amount of underlying feedback coming from the sound card. Even when there is no song playing, if I turn up the volume on the pa system you can hear a lot of feedback that is coming from the sound card. I have no problem with this when using regular cds. Its definetly not the speed of the computer so what else can I tweak to get this to go away?

Posté Wed 24 May 06 @ 3:12 pm
go into soundcards control panel and enable all inputs in the config to be seen.
Then mute all inputs like microphone etc... that you don't need, usually wawe and master are ernough.

For example microphone is unmuted and set to 25% by default for my usb soundcard. It's quite noisy, but when i mute the microphone all is pretty quiet.

Hope this helps.

Posté Wed 24 May 06 @ 3:41 pm
All of the inputs are muted already and this still happens.....any other ideas?

Posté Thu 25 May 06 @ 1:44 pm
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
it could be a ground loop problem. generally laptop or desktops usb port create the sound due to ground loop in power supply. Try getting a ground loop isolater.

Posté Fri 26 May 06 @ 4:39 am
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have a crackle and pop but thats beacause of the samples per second? try reduce the sample rate lower and high untill u get the right one. I still havnt got a reply from vdj or anyone on my forum... I have the same mixer but 3500 and a delta 44 sound card.... i still havnt resolved my problem

Posté Fri 26 May 06 @ 4:40 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)