Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet HELP! Those savvy in DAC-2 Mapping!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi all, Just looking for a little help in remapping my DAC-2. I have had a look at the DMC1/DAC mapper, and it seems almost like the orig format for PCDJ, this I like. It also includes the ability to scroll (From what I read, as I don't have the DAC here to test it) through the record case with the jog wheels.

I really want to either build my own mapper however as I really need to add the VIDEO_CROSSFADER command to both players so I can switch video from the DAC. I would proberly use the left WAITLIST button at +100 on the VIDEO_CROSFADER command, and -100 on the right button, perhaps even somehow set it so if you tap the button, it "Slams" the fader accross to the new player, IE no transition, and pressed and held down would use the + or - 100, or fade with transition.

There are points from both the mappers that I like, IE the group buttons for the looper from the VDJ mapper, and the record case scroller from the plugin mapper, and was hoping to use the best features from both the mappers, and incude the video crossfader features.

I have had a look at the developer SDK on the DAC mapper config, but am not up to speed on how to compile .DLL files, or exactly how to write the files in the first place. I would greatly appreciate any help from those smart ones among us that can help out.

Thanks

VJK

Posté Tue 30 May 06 @ 4:34 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)