Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet My Hercules mk 2 arrived today.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

So LoHome userMember since 2006
Hi all, just checking in here to see how it was packaged when yours arrived ? the bag that the cables came in looked like it had been taped up in a rush (or like it was a b stock unit) also did the console have any wrapping on it ? or just the 2 clear moulded plastic case things that it sat inside of ? i know these are silly questions but i want to know if i recieved a b stock item.

So Lo

Posté Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 1:59 pm
Not easy to understand, have some photos?

Posté Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 3:36 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Not sure about the cable bag, but the console was just sandwiched between the 2 molded plastic pieces.

Posté Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 4:35 pm
So LoHome userMember since 2006
ah , thanks .. just wanted confirmation since equipment is usualy in some kind of wrapping.

Posté Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 5:03 pm
vidanesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Same for my console. Plus the cable also came wrapped in tape. If that's any consolation...

Posté Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 10:52 pm
cyes67rPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Mine was also sandwiched between two molds.with the cables in a plastic bag.by the way make sure u download the djconsolemk2 mapper.

Enjoy the mk2

Posté Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 2:56 am
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
an upgrade those badboy drivers with the update software--- it might do it automatically.. but make sure u do

Posté Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 3:48 am
SiDHEaDPRO SubscriberMember since 2005
Where is the djconsolemk2 mapper? The only one i saw told me to go away when i tried to download it :(

Posté Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 10:56 am
SiDHEaD wrote :
Where is the djconsolemk2 mapper? The only one i saw told me to go away when i tried to download it :(

I think it's only able to download for PROFESSIONAL VERSION users, not HOME EDITION.
:(

Posté Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 1:53 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)