Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet CHOPPN AND SCREWEN BUT THEREZ NO SCREWIN....

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

ok im choppn and screwin music...i put the pitch slider down and the music slows down but it doesnt change the key of the sound..i want it the key to make it sound slow...it was workn saturday now the KEY wont sound Slowmotion...does any body know how to put it back to the settings i had it??it wuz the defualt settings..ive used the effect key changer but it doesnt make any change..

Posté Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 11:02 am
did you hit the key lock button?

Posté Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 11:35 am
yup i did..that fixed but now every time i use the key changer it locks back up...

Posté Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 11:43 am
Are you using TC's or controler or what is your set up?

Posté Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 11:55 am
well therez no TC set up or nuthin special its just VDJ and My TOTAL CONTROL...

Posté Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 11:57 am
sonido1902 wrote :
yup i did..that fixed but now every time i use the key changer it locks back up...

When you say locks back up do you mean the music just stops or it freezes. So when you are playing your decks and you use the pitch / keylock then hit the keychanger the music just stops?

Posté Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 12:06 pm
no it doesnt stop..when i push play i put the slider down it sounds slow motion..so then when i want put the "KEY CHANGER" on activate it the Pitch Key locks up and the sound doesnt come out slow...the button on da screen where the pitch slider is at lightens up like if its locked..this happens when i use the KEy changer effect..

Posté Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 12:11 pm
give a moment.. I'm gonna see if I can recreate this affect for you. be back shortly!

Posté Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 12:14 pm
THANKS BROTHA!!

Posté Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 12:20 pm
OK!!!! well I can't recreate the affect.. looks like they took to affect off of the download. Since I don't use the affect anymore I deleted it from system but I can't download the affect to help you. Maybe somebody who still has the affect can help you further and maybe get a better understanding as what is going on for you..

Good luck!

Posté Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 12:22 pm
ok THANKZZ FOR at least lukn into my situation...:D..

Posté Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 12:25 pm
Looking at it quickly, it's simply coded into the plugin to do that, activate keylock in the deck you use the effect on.
Unless someone updates the plugin it's gonna keep doing that.

Edit: Obviously, It's possible I've made the same changes you have. So the best idea is to try it on a fresh install of VDJ.

Posté Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 1:48 pm
Ok thankz man...im ganna try it and see whatz up...:D!!!

Posté Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 1:50 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)