Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet What Mixer Shall I Get?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djzanePRO InfinityMember since 2003
Want to get a mixer, not really sure which one to go for, need to find a good solution for vdj compatibilty, price etc. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Posté Mon 14 Feb 05 @ 9:28 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
American audio makes a nice line of mixers. Some of them are quite inexpensive.

Posté Mon 14 Feb 05 @ 9:32 pm

Posté Mon 14 Feb 05 @ 10:21 pm
BarglerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I picked up the Stanton DMX-501 about a month ago. It's a battlemixer, and I love it for the price. Got it to my door for $310.

A word of advice if you are interested in this mixer (or any Stanton product, it seems): Stanton enforces minimum advertised prices for their products. Authorized resellers cannot list prices on their websites that go below Stanton's set prices. However, if you call or email inquiring about the lowest price they can offer, you'll see significant savings.

Posté Tue 15 Feb 05 @ 7:19 am
If you want a good budget mixer the behringer vmx 300 is a very good chioce. It can be picked up for around 129 dollars. A friend of mine has it, and the faders are good as new after one year of scratching. It has three chanels and 3-band eq, which means you have two channels for vdj, and one for a backup mp3player or cd-player. Each chanel has a line/phono switch so you can also hook up turtables to the vdj chanels. the crossfader is good as there is no audiosignal going through the actual fader (VCA). see http://www.djstore.co.uk/cgi-bin/item.pl?item=behvmx300&t=r for user-reviews.

Posté Tue 15 Feb 05 @ 1:43 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)