Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Who says this?!?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

omanHome userMember since 2006
It goes "What we gonna do right now is go back...way back...Back into time."
I've searched a million different ways for this quote. It's used by alot of DJ's on the
radio when they're goin to play some old school stuff. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posté Fri 26 Dec 08 @ 10:35 pm
DJ_SVOPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I've heard the sample and it's on some of the Jive Bunny Medleys.

Posté Fri 26 Dec 08 @ 11:54 pm
There is one on at the start of Blackstreet - Don't Leave Me Girl. not sure if its the one you want though

Posté Sat 27 Dec 08 @ 12:29 am
AdvokutPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Just like all those other quotes that most djs use, you will most likely find it on any battle-tool-record/ scratch-record that is made for scratching.

I know for sure that it is on "DJ Crates 1000 cuts". There you can also find quotes like: this is a journey...into sound; all that scratching is making me rich/ you ill; or even : we now gonna go back, way back, back into time.... which i think is sampled from the twilight zone.

also on a jive bunny medley, as posted before, or try to look for "the lessons 1-6" from cutchemist and co, for sure it is on there too.

BTW, finding these samples that most djs use is quite hard cause they dont advertise the record by saying it has that sample or that quote.
Also it is even more fun to go find your own samples ;)

I will check my battle tools, maybe i am able to find it. And maybeeeee i will send it to you :) peace

Posté Sun 28 Dec 08 @ 1:39 pm
omanHome userMember since 2006
Thank youse all for helpin' me out.

Posté Tue 30 Dec 08 @ 8:59 pm
It goes "What we gonna do right now is go back...way back...Back into time."
I've searched a million different ways for this quote. It's used by alot of DJ's on the
radio when they're goin to play some old school stuff. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's from...
Jimmy Castor Bunch - Troglodyte

Posté Wed 18 Mar 09 @ 11:47 am
DJ Crates for sure, I just used it the other night.

Posté Wed 18 Mar 09 @ 1:18 pm
I have the sample the original sample. Give me you e mail in The P.M and ill send it. They have other people saying those words but its not by them.

Posté Fri 20 Mar 09 @ 1:30 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)