Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Beatlock

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

What's good dj's, i'm new to this virtual dj'ing but have virtual dj and numark cue. Both softwares are good, but my dilemma lies with VDJ, my problem is when i'm playing one song and try to add the next, the song that is playing sometimes skips, and as you know that can blow a whole set before it even gets started. Is there a way i can prevent this from happeneing?? mind you i am not using any timecoded cd's or lp's just workin with straight mp3's for now. Any help is appreciated. thanx in advance

Posté Mon 05 Jan 09 @ 3:32 pm
DJAuzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Go into options > Performance and drag the slider all the way to the left.

It would appear that your computer is not quick enough based on your chosen settings!

See if that makes a difference!

Good Luck =Þ

Posté Mon 05 Jan 09 @ 11:40 pm
thanx a lot, i will try that. got a party to do in a few days, i'll let you know how your suggestion worked.

Posté Tue 06 Jan 09 @ 12:10 am
Unfortunately Auz, it worked for about a couple of hours, but then it went right back to skipping on the song changes. I did a party last night and it just kept happening, so i had to let the entire song play out rather than risk a skip while playing the previous song. I f there is anything else you can think of to help i'd appreciate it as i did your first suggestion. Peace.

Posté Sun 11 Jan 09 @ 4:49 pm
if it helps any, i'm using Pro, version 5.1

Posté Sun 11 Jan 09 @ 9:33 pm
HaerizPRO InfinityMember since 2008
make a update to 5.2.1

Posté Thu 22 Jan 09 @ 3:45 am
Can you include the specs for the system that you are using to run VDJ?

Posté Thu 22 Jan 09 @ 10:13 am
cant download 5.2.1update, cause i'm not a licensed user, says i have to download the trial version again. and as far as the specs, what specifically do you need to know?? I'm using an HP laptop, XP media center edition, Intel Centrino 2 DuoProcessorT5500 (1.66GHz, 2MB L2 Cache, 667MHz FSB. Thats my system, hope thats what you needed, if not let me know specifically and i'll tell you. thanx for all the help everybody!!

Posté Thu 22 Jan 09 @ 12:30 pm
doesnt vdj need 2ghz?

Posté Fri 23 Jan 09 @ 2:01 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
dj_crossfade513 wrote :
doesnt vdj need 2ghz?

The minimum requirement to run Virtual DJ is:
PIII 850 MhZ computer
1024x768 SVGA video
DirectX compatible soundcard
512 MB RAM
20 MB free on the hard-drive..

@OP, upgrading ur ram to its max might solve it.

Posté Fri 23 Jan 09 @ 2:42 pm
you should register your vdj to get more support.
i think it's a cracked version.

Posté Mon 09 Feb 09 @ 3:42 am
deleted...

Posté Thu 05 Mar 09 @ 9:52 am
ok people ive seen this a couple of times...WHATS "OP"!!!?? is this like a new secret word...i want in!!!

Posté Thu 05 Mar 09 @ 10:52 am
The person who start the thread sonido1902;)

Posté Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 2:14 pm
sonido1902 wrote :
ok people ive seen this a couple of times...WHATS "OP"!!!?? is this like a new secret word...i want in!!!

"Original poster," or something to that effect. Pretty sure it's addressing the person who created the thread.

Posté Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 11:19 pm
NowhereManXP wrote :
sonido1902 wrote :

"Original poster," or something to that effect. Pretty sure it's addressing the person who created the thread.

Yes it is;)

Posté Mon 16 Mar 09 @ 2:25 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)