Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Song ID help

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I don't know if this is the actual words, but it sounds like that. Sounds like it could be u2, but I don't think it is.. Any help would be cool, just love the little guitar solo/intro that the song has in the begining and then used again in the song..

Posté Wed 07 Jan 09 @ 8:52 pm
AH!! Did this post on the iphone when I was out, now i'm home... The title should read "Song ID help", not song i'd help... can a mod please fix this?

Posté Wed 07 Jan 09 @ 10:34 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
dj schmidty wrote :
AH!! Did this post on the iphone when I was out, now i'm home... The title should read "Song ID help", not song i'd help... can a mod please fix this?

Done...

Posté Wed 07 Jan 09 @ 10:37 pm
DJAuzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Is it Barry Manilow? ;)

Posté Wed 07 Jan 09 @ 11:34 pm
No, its new... and damn it, i completely forgot about the way the guitar solo goes, but I know i've heard that song before... Kind of reminds me of an ambercrombie ad, or something you'd hear on the newest drama on ch5 or something.... achhhhh scheissa... I don't know...

Posté Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 12:47 am
grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What words? I couldnt seen any lyrics in your post to go on.

Posté Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 2:30 am
Sh!t, it was in the ORIGIONAL post title, but when the mod changed it, the mod must have deleted it....

I think it was something like "We'll all flow low" or we'll all flow home, something like that...

Damn, wish I had more to go on...

Posté Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 2:59 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
dj schmidty wrote :
Sh!t, it was in the ORIGIONAL post title, but when the mod changed it, the mod must have deleted it....

I think it was something like "We'll all flow low" or we'll all flow home, something like that...

Damn, wish I had more to go on...

Sorry, I was under the impression you wanted the thread title changed to song ID help....

Posté Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 3:19 pm
FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Modest Mouse - Float On

Posté Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 4:49 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)