Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Asian Forum

Sujet HELP.. MK2's crossfader mailfunction !!!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

i have this problem with my MK2's crossfader. it always slides randomly, so i have to lock it to center before i play, i already contact the hercules technical suport by email, and she said that my crossfader has already broken, she told me to bring it to the store where i bought it.. unfortunately i bought it in singapore, then i looked for reseller here... they cudnt help me with my problem either, based on hercules techincal support statement.. i have to replace the crossfader with the new one. funny thing is, they dont make any spare part for it.. so anyone can help? what shud i do? thanks b4..

Posté Mon 19 Jan 09 @ 2:58 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi andropov, Yes i afraid that the mk2 crossfader have no replacement.

Adakah kamu beli di sim lim sq di rochor rd?

Saya dari singapura dan saya teka paling terbaik adalah pergi email ke hercules technical support.

Regards;)

Posté Mon 19 Jan 09 @ 3:59 am
kh33llHome userMember since 2008
BCD_2000 bagus ngak???
soal nya murah meriah..
he..he..

Posté Wed 25 Feb 09 @ 7:53 am
Hello kelvin, bcd 2000 tidak seberapa bagus dari ape yg saya dgr. Sebab itu mereka adekan bcd 3000 tetapi itu juga ade kekurangannye.

Hercules console lebih baik dari behringer bcd itu.

Posté Wed 25 Feb 09 @ 11:53 am
Hi andropov, Yes i afraid that the mk2 crossfader have no replacement.

Adakah kamu beli di sim lim sq di rochor rd?

Saya dari singapura dan saya teka paling terbaik adalah pergi email ke hercules technical support.

Regards;)

i have already emailed them, but they also said that there is not replacement for my broken crossfader, so what do u suggest spinna? yes i bought it in singapore but i forgot exactly which store in sim lim i bought the MK2, btw im using HERCULES RMX now.. and just installed it on Win 7 on my notebook, but the drivers seems not work properly, can anyone help? thanks..

Posté Tue 03 Mar 09 @ 5:32 pm
Sorry to hear that confirmation:(

Nevertheless the RMX is another good replacement for the mk2;)

Abt ur problem, I checked that the drivers is yet to support Win 7 from their website.

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=2&fid=28&pid=215&cid=1

Maybe that was the cause of it. Try to email herc again and ask for the confirmation. Thanks;)

In meanwhile i try to find out abt it;)

Posté Wed 04 Mar 09 @ 10:39 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)