Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Loop Sampler on RMX

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

The loop sampler on the Hercules RMX includes siren, saxo, etc. You have a small volume knob on the main screen next to the sample list. In the sampler tab you have a slider volume control which is more accurate than turning the knob on the main screen. What I am looking for is a way to control the volume of the sample without going to the sampler menu. I really want a volume control on my RMX. So that my hands do not leave the controller to adjust sample volume. Or if I do have to adjust it at least a keyboard shortcut so I dont have to click the little volume knob and try to move my mouse in a half circle. Are these the sort of things that have to be mapped? I hope not because I am clueless how to use mapping so if it is required I'd appreciate someone explaining how to at least create a keyboard shortcut to adjust sampler volume?

Posté Wed 21 Jan 09 @ 9:18 pm
you don't have to move the mouse in a circle, click and hold on volume knob and move mouse up for volume up and down for volume down.

But I feel your pain, would be cool to have sample volume control at finger tips instead of on screen.

Posté Thu 22 Jan 09 @ 11:19 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)