Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet NEW MIXING VIDEO - VDJ+Ext. Mixer - Page: 2

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

arjunaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
At this point maybe it's better to ask to "Piracy Staff" to detect the VDJ version (legal or not) of serbian_dj and goatus, so we can end this "sad" discussion.

By the way, if you 2 have bought the soft with your actual nick, your profile is automatically upgrade to Pro users, i think, expecially if you are using v.2.06 wich is an upgrade and requires you to be logged in to be downloaded, surely not with a "no license" profile. Please staff, correct me if it's not right.

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 10:25 am
goatusHome userMember since 2004
1. I dont require your respect.. and with that attitude, i dont want it.
2. I can download skins on my registered account.
3. I have never asked for official support.. this is a community forum.. too bad theres a few people that make the community into a flame-fest. Theres a lot of really helpful and nice people in this community.. it is but a few.. that think they have the right to go into other peoples business.. that ruin the good peoples reputations.

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 11:40 am
Hey these are just rules and common sense. If a store says no shoes, no shirt, no business...you can't expect to shop there and tell the owner or other customers for that matter that you DO have shoes. You DO have a shirt but you chose not to wear them because you have your personal choices. It isn't fair to the customers who obey these rules and it isn't fair to the owners who make these rules. It just doesn't work that way. You have to amit, there are so many illegal peer to peer sights that offer copies of cracked versions of different software. We can't ever be sure who is legit and who isn't until they enter those magical numbers called serial numbers. Once that is done and it can be determined that you legally obtained the software, then your questions can gladly be answered. Until then if you need any questions answered just search in the different threads to see if someone has answered a similar question before. Just be glad that you can enter this community forum with out a serial number.

Remember this is a community forum to promote VDJ, the love of music and the art of DJing. But most of all to promote VDJ because this forum to promote a business. A business that is trying to sell a product...not give away it's product...but sell it.

So please...follow the rules...all of us do...

MS

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 1:39 pm
I am not wearing shoes or a shirt. Can I post here? ;) Just kidding....

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 2:08 pm
No shoes? No shirt? No post!

Banned, 1 year. Now get out of my forum.

(hehehe forum nazi)...

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 4:36 pm
the rules do not say "you must enter your serial number to post in this forum".

nor do they say "if someone hasnt entered their serial number you are able to flame them at will"

fair enuff if the piracy control account asks a valid question.. but as for the rest of you.. its none of your dam business. stop trying to make yourselves look like you have any authority here.. you dont. its a community forum.. show a little respect to your fellow customers. If the piracy people want to scan me.. fine. I have nothing to hide.. i have nothing to prove to the rest of you though.

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 7:06 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Sometimes it takes a little "Heat" to scare off the thieves, don't take it so hard.

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 7:23 pm
Goatus, I personally don't want to help someone who can't show the common courtesy to pay for the program but yet have no problem taking up my time by asking questions. However, I don't mind taking 5 minutes to put together a detailed answer to a question or problem someone is having if they are a valid user. Unfortunately I am not Atomix. The only way for me to tell if a user has purchased the program (like me) is to look under their login name on their post.

This is the exact attitude of most users on the board. Valid users helping valid users, not freeloaders posting questions to be answered by paying customers. If you see a better way for us to determine whether or not a posting is by a valid user, then by all means let me know.

And for the record, I've never flamed anyone in these forums. Valid user or not.

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 7:44 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Demo users and a lot of DJ Console users show up here as "No license user", yet they ask questions and get the help they deserve without problem and flaming. Most of us here started as demo users or DJ Console users, this forum and the generosity of its members makes one want to buy the product.

However, mr serbian_dj who started this topic:
- admitedly uses a 2.06, which requires a registered account to download (it's a patch), yet he is not using a registered user account to post here
- doesn't care to give a good reason to justify himself
- sees no problem in offering to illegally exchange music through the use of this forum: "Tell me who made song and I will send it to you, i have all song in the world :)"

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see a pattern here. He can prove us wrong by answering with his registered account. Till then I doubt that any registered user here will bother to watch his video and give him the feedback he's asking for. It's not flaming, it's the rule of the house...

The privacy issue is not applicable here, you can if you desire so be a registered forum user without disclosing your identity. But you cannot buy VDJ without disclosing your identity to Atomix, since we're talking about an on-line financial transaction only. So if you legally bought VDJ 2.x, there's no reason for you to show up as a "No license user" here...

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 8:18 pm
Everyone should calm down so we can continue this discussion objectively. A simple and anonymous way to verify serbian_dj’s story is for him to go here:

http://www.crackaficionado.com/

Once serbian_dj is there, he simply scrolls down to the “Find a dealer” box, and enters his number….

OO

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 9:19 pm
Since this is not going anywhere and Goatus is being rude and disrespectful, I would suggest to the Management to not let this thread continue and just delete it. It is defenitely making a place for Goatus to "burn his bra" and protest the rule of the land.

Do us all a favor and delete this thread. I don't care to be insulted. I want to sign on to this forum and either learn or teach...

What do you think??? Enough is enough??? Delete it!!!

MS

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 9:22 pm
I second the motion to close this useless thread.

OO

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 9:26 pm
people are still reading this pointless thread?

I would have thought someone would have stopped responding by now.

I third the notion of removing this post

DJ White Devil

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 9:38 pm
This thread does illustrate that more safe guards are needed to protect the software and the forums. I like how MixVibes has its forums setup: http://mixvibes.com/forum/

OO

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 9:44 pm
I agree with Double O.

I would maybe have a general forum for anyone to use although leave technical and any other forums for registered users.

DJ White Devil

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 9:54 pm
The discussion is over a teamer will get in touch with you both so you can justify all this time we are spending here.
Cya soon!!!!
By the way i was very polite with you guys so I gave you the benefit of doubt.
I even tried to ul your mixes 2 times (file unavailble for dl)
so c'mon help me out here!!
Contact e-service they will keep it confidential and a teamer will post the final results
Andre

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 10:04 pm
I think serbian_dj and goatus are the same person. Once goatus appears on the scene, serbian_dj disappears. The point is that if we had forums similar to MixVibes, a lot of this nonsense would be eliminated.

OO

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 10:11 pm
serbian_dj; go here: e-service.

Goatus: You are in the Official Virtual DJ forum..
You are in a forum where everybody are welcome. But you says you have a legal purchased version and we can't find nothing about your purchase, so you have to prove it simply by contacting us. If you don't, you will be banned because we can't trust you..

Thats all !

Posté Thu 03 Mar 05 @ 3:39 am
"You are in a forum where everybody are welcome."

yet apparently if i dont register i will be banned.

Posté Thu 03 Mar 05 @ 3:51 am
Bad answer. You had your chance to justify you, now we can't believe you.

Posté Thu 03 Mar 05 @ 4:09 am
82%