Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet enhanced slideshow module - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

clubtPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanks, I appreciate your work. Any ideas on the scroll text problem i'm having with the condensed
menu? Should I take a acreen shot so you can see?

Posté Sun 22 Feb 09 @ 6:07 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I suspect you have non-default DPI settings - another user experienced the same issue.

Posté Sun 22 Feb 09 @ 1:21 pm
Again, Thanks for the great info, can you tell me how to fix??

Posté Sun 22 Feb 09 @ 3:59 pm
Check your DPI settings:

Display Properties > Advanced. On the General tab you should see a dpi setting - the default is 96 dpi.

If it's not that then it's probably a setting on the Display Properties > Appearance > Advanced configuration screen.

Posté Sun 22 Feb 09 @ 8:06 pm
Thanks man. Right on the money! Set at 128 dpi now at 96 everything is perfect! I have no idea how that even got changed away from the default value. Plug-ins now appear perfectly. Thanks again!

Posté Mon 23 Feb 09 @ 9:08 pm
No problem, glad you got it sorted :)

Posté Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 4:20 am
Hi all. For the developers...can the slide show transition time have seconds spellled out so when the bar is moved it tells us how long the slides will stay up? Also, can the transition bar be set without the show starting from the beginning?

Danka
Efxaristo
Gracias
Thank you

Posté Mon 02 Mar 09 @ 11:13 am
It can already on my version, but not on the standard supplied version.

Posté Mon 02 Mar 09 @ 4:32 pm
What I do takes less than 5 minutes to dump pictures from the camera and create a slide show.
This way the pictures won't be distorted on the display.

First dump the pictures to computer.
Open Windows Movie Maker or your favorite video editor.
Load the pictures to the timeline. The default is 6 seconds.
Add transition effects between the clips.
Save as WMV 640x480 (good for widescreen)
The pictures will keep their aspect ratio inside the movie container.

Load the WMV in Virtual DJ Clip Bank and Loop
When you need to display the slideshow, just activate the Clip Bank.
You could also have Clip Bank automatically activate for audio files in the
config under the video tab.

Hope this helps... good luck!

Posté Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 4:43 pm
Improvements to plug-ins I would like to see and some new video transition ideas

(1) Random Clip Bank (and or clipbank) (a) make the windows 1/2 size so we have row of 8x8 for 64 clips instead of only 16 (b) to set a user selectable sequence in addition to the random function (c) make the random function truly random (as it is now it seems to always start with the same clip more often than not) (d) allow the sequence and the random functions to be used on all clips in a specified folder (like the slide show does) and not be limited to the 16 clips inthe windows (d) allow transitions between the clips (e) allow slides to also be used as a "clip" so a sequence of clips and slides can be intermingled (i.e. action clip, action clip, happy hour promotion slide, ambient clip, ambient clip, crowd shot slide, shadow dancer clip......)

(2) Slideshow (a) add a "shuffle option" (b) use transitions

(3) Title / Text (a) Allow paragraph text not just single lines

(4) Video transition selections (a) ripple effect, like when you drop a rock into a quiet pool of water, one video can go into the water the other video reverses out (b) shattered mirror as the new video "crashed" through the old (c) video is engulfed in flames and the new video looks like water coming from the top putting the flames out (d) "dream sequence" effect like all the cheezie old movies (e) jigsaw puzzle pieces (f) page roll from....there can be 8 selectable on this one, roll from top down, bottom up, left to right, right to left each of the four corners to it's opposite (g) star trek like jump to warp drive out and back in

These are just a few for right now.....tooo much redbull tonight I guess....ohhhh that would be another good one have it go out like you are crushing a can and then the new one uncrushes up! Okay I am really done for tonight, I promise.

Posté Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 11:40 am
Scott,
You may recall we spoke about one glitch I had with your slideshow plug=in, and was wondering if your new one may tackle that condition I was having, which was, when i deactivate the video after I use the slideshow, the video is not completely deactivated because it freezes another program I use immediately afterwards that commands priority of the second display. VDJ somehow still retains some priority after use of the sledeshow. Just hoping you gave it a wee bit of thought and perhaps remembered our previous discussion.

Posté Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 6:02 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)