Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet When are the time coded vinyls gonna be availible again???

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

When are the time coded vinyls gonna be available again???

Posté Tue 01 Mar 05 @ 9:05 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
There are available...

Posté Tue 01 Mar 05 @ 9:34 pm
I think they are available now. Did you actually try to buy some?

Posté Tue 01 Mar 05 @ 9:35 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I'm waiting for mine...

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 2:14 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Me too.. Ohh the conversations about 1200's has been funny with my girl. The TCV's are cheap compared to what I'm about to spend. Hopefully they come.

Fellas, how does the internet label say I have them (TCV)before I get a message that they have been sent :} Breakdown in process from my life experience. Can't wait though...what a product!

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 3:35 am
djltHome userMember since 2005
I can second that, I haven't received mine either.

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 5:03 pm
I read in the past post that it took 5 business days after they shipped them although the question that lies unanswered is when did they ship them.

I will be ordering some TCVs this week along with VDJ so I just hope that I can get everything ready and setup with my new TTs by the end of march.

Here's Hoping

DJ White Devil

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 5:15 pm
PJayPRO InfinityMember since 2004
when i ordered mine. i dont think i got any confirmation. they just turned up at the door 1 day
Its worth the wait though

PJay

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 6:59 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
the timecodes work with the demo yes? my only problem is that shipping to the us will cost about $60 ( with 2 TCV i think) Can US users confirm the price and shipping time to arrive. also with one soundcard i can only use one table, correct? I'm a "ghetto sytle dj" so my funds are not coming in as quick as i like, but i really like to try TCV before i buy the program, it just sucks i have to spend so much as a demo, but if all goes well, i'm saving all the dead prez for the software. thanks guys!

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 10:09 pm
I hear you Listen.

I have been talking to a few friends of mine and it seems to me that in order to save money you need to spend more money.

unfortunatelly I live up north in Canada although the price you see on the ordering site is accurate but shipping times I think was around 5 business days.

Normal Shipping should take up between 6-8 business days though.

Best regards

DJ White Devil

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 10:12 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)