Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS? - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
You gotta be kidding.
The reason we react is because it becomes clear that a thief is in the midst seeking help for his stolen booty.
A guy who posts for months with a demo tag is not using a demo my friend.
When piracy id's them and they argue they are stupidly fighting a losing battle and don't even know it. Then they will follow the only other instinct they know beside stealing and that is lieing to the bitter end where they disappear.

You are seeing only one side dude, and if and when you cough up the measely $130 bucks you will see the reasons from a different perspective. And it ain't about the money.

People who steal, steal period.
A dude who gets a crack, probably steals his music and will then start stealing gigs from those who paid and paid and paid again.
How freaking insulting can it get knowing this?
And we are supposed to welcome them with open arms hoping they will someday buy the program....

Oh I don't think so Tim........

And, I assure all of you I have seen less patience with hacks than this forum demonstrates.
If you are looking for sympathy, forget it.
Play ball or go away.

Posté Fri 04 Mar 05 @ 3:29 pm
rodie83: “This is such a stupid discussion. The main point is that the registered users paid for the software and because of that they want the support to exclusively be there for them. There *should* be support for demo users, since demo users are *the* future customers.”

Reread this thread and show me where it states paying members should be the only ones to receive support? Why would anyone want to deny a demo user support when we—"the registered users [who] paid for the software"—all started off that way? Therefore, "the main point is that" a thief is not a demo user nor is he interested in becoming one. His only interest for coming here is to get assistance with using stolen merchandise:

http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=10592

Do you know understand the stupidity of this discussion? You should—the forums are full of it. Furthermore, imagine you are the owner of a store that sells DJ equipment. I come to your store and steal DJ software. I later come back to your store and ask you to help me use it. Instead of you throwing me out of the store for stealing, you allow me and other thieves who have stolen the same software from you to enter your store whenever we want and ask questions—you can formulate your own conclusion about the storeowner....

OO

Posté Fri 04 Mar 05 @ 11:51 pm
Please be reminded of the following disclaimer in the home area of the forums:

(*) The moderators hold the rights to delete undesired posts.

Undesired posts include any post that does not contribute in any meaningful way to the vDJ user community.

Posté Sat 05 Mar 05 @ 5:35 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)