Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Larger default Skins with VDJ update

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello, it would be nice to have access to a larger default skin to use with VDJ pro edition instead of the smaller verion included..the smaller version is ok..but most of us have wide-screen monitors..I know there is a skin resizer tool available on the site..sometimes it's kind of difficult to get the right size to come out clear and crisp visually. Thanks, Jeff Pino

Posté Sat 21 Mar 09 @ 3:39 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
what size screen have you got, there are some great choices out there, just now i'm waiting on a particular one to be released but i have been running with the cue rmx 1400x900 and it is a nice skin to use, but it's all down to individual choice i suppose.

Posté Sat 21 Mar 09 @ 5:24 am
+1

Posté Tue 28 Apr 09 @ 8:28 pm
Have you tried OverFlow Ex. 1440*900

and i'm working on a new version 1920*1080.

is that big enough for you?

:)

DJ Shahar

Posté Tue 12 May 09 @ 7:42 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I use a 1920x1200 skin, loads of real estate - I use it almost all for the browser though!

Posté Tue 12 May 09 @ 7:49 pm
Bigger skins / smaller skins ...

complex resizing tasks...

If the skin resizer was built into virtualDJ, or...

Vector graphics for skins, not bitmap.
this would allow us to shrink or expand the vdj window properly, like other windows.

Posté Fri 22 May 09 @ 5:55 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Vector would be a big plus, but a big rewrite of the skin engine too...

Posté Fri 22 May 09 @ 6:48 am
sounds like a big jump foreward then, if they do make the possibility for vector skins, it might alienate all the existing bitmap skins until skin designers catch up..

but if VDJ add support for both bitmap and vector, then that could be the step foreward we need :)

Posté Fri 22 May 09 @ 10:39 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)