Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Help!! mixlab 3.1 skin

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

My mix lab skin is too big for my computer's resolution. the skin is 1200x800 and my computer's resolution is 1024x768.

Anyway, when i open up the program the "config" button is out of reach or cannot be seen on my screen. i am also missing a "cue" button on my 'b' deck.

any help would be much appreciated.

cheers

DJdamienG

Posté Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 8:02 am
Skins are for download by pro users only.

Anyways: you could resize your skin using the tool "Skin Resizer", also available for download if you're a pro user. Other than that you will just have to look for a smaller resolution skin...

Oh: and for an extra button, there's another tool available to edit your skin.

Posté Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 8:19 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Maybe if you want skins that work with our software you should get them from us.

Go to my documents/virtualdj/skins and delete all but the skins marked "default"
This will force the program to open with the correct skin.

Posté Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 8:20 am
from which site i can download mixlab v3.1,i mean free download

Posté Sat 09 Jan 10 @ 2:34 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
you can get it here absolutely free and just about everything else as well.... but you got to buy the programme.

Posté Sat 09 Jan 10 @ 2:40 am
but is it illegal when you have VirtualDj Home free and download the mix lab 3.1 version for example on 2shared ?

Posté Sun 19 May 13 @ 2:27 pm
Yes, it is illegal because skins and other add-ons are only available to registered licensed users who have purchased the software.

By downloading the skin from a 3rd party illegal source, you also deprive the author of the plugin their reward for all their hard work (A portion of the money from Premium Membership is given each month to plugin authors based on number of downloads from the official VirtualDJ plugin site. Downloads from illegal 3rd party sources don't count.)

Illegally downloaded plugins may also be an out-of-date version with bugs and could also contain malware and viruses in the installer.

If you like VirtualDJ, then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it, especially if you are a working DJ and you are making money as a result of using it: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

VirtualDJ Home FREE is for non-commercial use only and cannot be used at gigs where you are being paid.

Posté Sun 19 May 13 @ 6:05 pm
i have bought virtual dj pro 7 but still cant download skins

Posté Wed 20 Nov 13 @ 4:29 pm
it is telling me my serial number is invalid when i try to register

Posté Wed 20 Nov 13 @ 4:33 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
If you have purchased a version of VDJ you need to contact support, they are the only people able to help your situation.

Posté Wed 20 Nov 13 @ 6:32 pm

Posté Thu 21 Nov 13 @ 3:19 am
I purchased VDJ 4 years ago, ive just changed my laptop over and installed vdj, but cannot get my old skins back, I want (mix lab 3.1)
how do I do this please

Posté Thu 27 Feb 14 @ 11:42 am

Posté Thu 27 Feb 14 @ 12:41 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)