Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet For all Virtual DJ users

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

sab365Home userMember since 2005
whats up everyone im a beginner and i have a question about the mixing using the top computer grid, am I supposed to match the small squares or am I supposed to make sure they have the same amount of space between them. Thanks Steve

Posté Thu 17 Mar 05 @ 6:47 am
Yes.

Posté Thu 17 Mar 05 @ 7:52 am
sab365Home userMember since 2005
which one is it? Match so the red is right on top of the green, or have them in steps??

Posté Thu 17 Mar 05 @ 8:06 am
mUd-VPRO InfinityMember since 2003
match them

Posté Thu 17 Mar 05 @ 3:14 pm
The spikes in green and red are the beats from deck 1 and 2. You want to make sure that they are right on top of one another in order to have a good beat-matched mix. Which ever deck is playing "live" will be in green and the deck that is cued to be mixed in will be in red. The little squares are what the software uses in order to determine where the beats are in a song and places them there as a flag.

Search the forums to find out more info on beat-matching or just tips on how to DJ.
DJ Double O and DJ in Norway have excellent tutorials on the art of mixing...

Have fun.

MS

Posté Thu 17 Mar 05 @ 6:56 pm
the spikes are beats...

make sure the computer generated grid (CGB) are aligned under each spike

next, make sure the BIG square is aligned to the first beat of a measure
That means usually the first beat in a song, or the first beat where the vocal starts

When beatmixing, make sure the BIG squares are aligned = BEST fitting (pattern/measure of bar mix)
That makes the mix sound a whole lot better :)

by the way... hope you like the software, and will get the full legal lisence... :) cracked versions is not good, and usually have bugs

Posté Fri 18 Mar 05 @ 6:49 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)