Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Virtual DJ6 and Numark NS7 (genelar topic) - Page: 11

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

dj molaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
ok thanks i'll take a look on it !

Posté Sun 12 Jul 09 @ 5:40 pm
AdvokutPRO InfinityMember since 2010
*no helpfull hate post* if posts that surely help y´all get deleted, mappers get deleted.... why do you even bother working here? its clear atomix is working on a mapper themself and doesnt want y´all help. I had a chart with the cc´s and everything for the jogs,platter, touch,scratch,spindle. its all there. people allready used it to get complete functionality. you do not. You will never have suscess. And if you do atomix will claim it as theirs.

post is edited, original was like f&*$ Atomix. Explain the deletion of my previous post.

Posté Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 7:32 am
@greatmesk

We are trying to make progress to getting the NS7 working. Posts like this aren't really helpful. If you are looking for a MIDI chart of the NS7, take a look a couple of posts back. There is a post on July 10th with a very nicely done MIDI chart by DJ Quartz.

I appreciate you trying to help as we work to getting this NS7 Mapped completely, but please refrain from these types of negative posts. We are getting very close to a full map and your previous information you posted might have been redundant, I'm sure the removal of your post was nothing against you.

Regards,
Wesley

Posté Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 7:50 am
i am not looking for a midichart, i posted a complete one yesterday. you guys have trouble with the jogs,platter,scratch,touch and spindle. the chart can help you like it helped others. But by being deleted i know atomix is not cooperating with your work here.

there is no chart, nowhere. If there has ever been one, i cant see it.

No wonder people at i.e.nativeinstruments or djtechtools have more suscess with mapping. they take the help that is granted. I wont post on this subject any further, good look to y´all... you will never get done, except atomix publishes 6.2 with a native ns7 mapper,which wont work as intended like 3/4th of the native mappers.

Posté Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 8:10 am
This thread was falling too low in the list. Had to bring it back up. Anyone still working this? Any updated mappers?

Posté Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 10:30 pm
This thread was falling too low in the list. Had to bring it back up. Anyone still working this? Any updated mappers?

Is there a way to 1) record the time coded signal from vinyl, 2) output the signal from the NS7 RCA to the input of another sound card, (torq conectiv, serato SL1,etc.., 3) have Virtual DJ recognize and be controlled by the time-coded signal coming from the NS7 inputs???

This MAY require two laptops, as ITCH is the only software that can control the cueing of the platters. However that would not allow mapping of other functions to work.

If you can run BOTH ITCH and Virtual DJ on the same machine, take the output of the RCA to the input of another soundcard, if necessary, use the phono input of that sound card to send the recorded signal to Virtual DJ in external control mode.

Hope this logic makes some kind of sense. Basically, can we control the platters by using the time coded signal as input from the NS7?

Posté Fri 17 Jul 09 @ 10:19 am
There is no signal output coming from the platers ! on the ns7 !
The MIDI chart that we have is complete ! but it'sreally hard now toconfigure correctly the platters ,scratch etc..
This topic is created only for helpin us on mappin the ns7 for all vdj users . we are not here to blame anyone .
We have a beta map which work correctly . so just wait and see ... and we'll make ti runperfectly with vdj !!!

Posté Fri 17 Jul 09 @ 5:23 pm
ALL the fonctions of the NS7 are MIDI fonctions .there is no timecode .

thanks

Posté Fri 17 Jul 09 @ 5:26 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
damian27 wrote :
as ITCH is the only software that can control the cueing of the platters.

For your information, that's totally wrong.

Posté Fri 17 Jul 09 @ 6:41 pm
"This topic is created only for helpin us on mappin the ns7 for all vdj users" ,

(btw i wanted to help but for no good reason my post got deleted.)

sorry, but everything here is for registered users only, not for ALL users of vdj. dont lie. in case one wants to try out/test mappers/plugins etc they have to buy the product. I wont spend like 300§ when i dont know if it works. Not pointing at the ns7, its a general thing. not the best business plan, sad thing is that users have to suffer under these conditions, i´m sure y´all not trying to map cause you have too much sparetime. but what should one expect when even the native mappers that are part of vdj doesnt work proper.Since 6.0 VDJ and the forum changed so much to the dark side :( ....

Posté Fri 17 Jul 09 @ 7:34 pm
ta0zh0uPRO InfinityMember since 2008
+1

Posté Sun 19 Jul 09 @ 1:29 am
damian27 wrote :
as ITCH is the only software that can control the cueing of the platters.
For your information, that's totally wrong.

@DJCel
Am I missing something??? What other application can control the platters and cueing on the NS7??

Also, it seems input from non licensed users are not valued here.

What would be the purpose of someone buying a full version of the software if it doesn't support their hardware or use?

I'm transitioning to a Mac and would love to use Virtual DJ, as I've used it years ago. But I can't justify purchasing the product if it doesn't support my current hardware (NS7). The current app (ITCH) is not as full featured as Virtual DJ, thus my interest in this product.

Now if DJCEL and others would rather just say "don't comment on this product if you haven't purchased the full version yet", then they need to SAY it rather than beating around the bush.

Would be clients of the product should take a note from some of the comments received here.

Posté Sun 19 Jul 09 @ 2:22 pm
This forum to work directly with the problem numark NS7.

Not to be criticizing.

Please if not interested in contributing to this work.

No bother. many people as I have been waiting for this map for a long time and it is almost a reality.

Posté Mon 20 Jul 09 @ 2:15 am

Posté Mon 20 Jul 09 @ 9:44 am
damian27 wrote :
@DJCel
Am I missing something??? What other application can control the platters and cueing on the NS7??

VirtualDJ and soon Traktor apparently

Posté Mon 20 Jul 09 @ 1:10 pm
DJ esco.

How did you get ns7 to work with virtual DJ?... Can you share your infinite wisdom with us other ns7 owners.
can you provide exactly what u did to get the platers to work for Scratch puposes. Thanks dude in advance.

DJ
Bori

Posté Mon 20 Jul 09 @ 1:17 pm
DJ esco's solution is useless. You should better trust the VirtualDJ Team ;-)

Posté Tue 21 Jul 09 @ 9:41 am
hi

dj Esco Fraud is a video that is a lie by many reasonable.

I am sure that it is a fraud?

the first shots of the camera does not take any time the NS7 and the computer at the same time.

second videos that etros Dj mix their school when taught using the itch.

third is not part of the working group for the solution of this problem.

has long been working with this problem like many others in addition to this and not helping others. Clearly if you do not have the solucon
ATT Dj Phantom From Puerto Rico

watch it for yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqlWzMKk57w

Posté Tue 21 Jul 09 @ 11:15 am
I been waiting for a solution or at least a response ,for the problem of the numark ICDX about working with VDJ I spend 1000.00 dlls for those things and they DONT PERFORM fine with virtual , the bigest problem is that they just dont say nothing ,I want to know to sell them to someone who want to use them w/o virtual.

Posté Tue 21 Jul 09 @ 7:17 pm
damian27 wrote :
@DJCel
VirtualDJ and soon Traktor apparently

Hopefully you're not counting the video by DJ Esco as virtualDJ controlling and cueing the waveform using the NS7. Again, from all that's being proven here, ITCH is the ONLY software that can control the cueing and scratching of the waveform using the NS7 platters.

What those here have done is amazing as a community. To work together to accurately map this controller with the exception of the platter is a feat in itself.

Posté Tue 21 Jul 09 @ 9:35 pm
55%