Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Virtual DJ 6 Netsearch offline access - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

everyone illegally downloads files/music, but when your a developer of software your stuff can't be stolen becasue YOU made it. your just doing what other companies do. drm has been bypassable (and removable) since it first came out long ago

Posté Wed 30 Dec 09 @ 12:56 pm
also I think netsearch would be the only real reason to buy vdj, it seems to be quicker than using limewire (where you'd have to wait til it connects and download a song). Given that's good if someone requests a song, but if you are a dj like me who freestyles (i never remember or study/practice certain mixes/runs/transitions i scratch live and do live mixing... but anyway for those who don't do that and stage everything and know what they will play next, then already have all they need and could use limewire or similar to search for requests, but as for people like me the netsearch would be great because you can search (and its pretty quick) on the fly and I guess drag it to a vinyl and it'll be loaded and ready to go (i never tried netsearch yet).

it would be great if u did searches for an artists it downloaded all the songs u hilighted into the cche.. so you could have a cache of a whole artists and transfer on your laptop (might not have internet access there)

Posté Wed 30 Dec 09 @ 1:01 pm
I would guess most professional DJ's pay for their software and music and are not freeloaders.

Posté Wed 30 Dec 09 @ 1:15 pm
actually if you count every bedroom dj and under18 dj unable to afford real turntables or vdj, but got it cracked, i'd say there's more freeloaders. not everyone can afford it, and i know many djs putting out mixtapes making money off their freeloaded version of vdj (they prefer version 4 and 5 over 6 so some not even trying to upgrade).

Posté Wed 30 Dec 09 @ 8:08 pm
hey
well i just install virtual Dj on my computer but its not letting me play songs from the netsearch...
what can i do??

its only letting me play songs that i already have on my computer...

can anybody help me out???

Posté Fri 02 Apr 10 @ 8:05 pm
Netsearch is only available to registered Pro users. If you have a Pro serial number, add it to your profile, then you will be able to access and play from Netsearch.

Cheers,

Roy

Posté Sun 04 Apr 10 @ 12:21 pm
Anyone else having problems with NetSearch today?

It was working fine until about an hour ago, now every track that I search for (and appears in the NetSearch results) comes back with "Stream Unavailable - Error" when I drop it onto a deck.

Simon Bailey

Posté Thu 10 Jun 10 @ 12:12 pm
just like mines

Posté Sat 26 Jun 10 @ 1:39 pm
Anyone else having problems with NetSearch today?

It was working fine until about an hour ago, now every track that I search for (and appears in the NetSearch results) comes back with "Stream Unavailable - Error" when I drop it onto a deck.

Posté Sat 26 Jun 10 @ 1:43 pm

Posté Sat 26 Jun 10 @ 2:59 pm
topferHome userMember since 2010
Is there a time limit for how long the cached songs will work? I'm not asking about months or years, but would one be safe if a song was saved to cache for perhaps a week or will the DRM render the song non-working after a short time?

Thanks

Totally agree with yours very flexible job and opportunities and possibilities are endless..I appreciate the information you have laid out here.
Thanks for forwarding this useful information.

Posté Fri 30 Jul 10 @ 7:19 am
why my computer skip a beat ( or stops) when playing a song, as a dj this is embarrasing, when playing for an audience. can any one tell me how can I solve this problem, ?

Posté Wed 01 Sep 10 @ 5:01 pm
@DJRIGORIGO,

Make sure that you download the track before you try to play. Seems like you might have a slow internet connection also.

Hope that helps
Huey

Posté Wed 01 Sep 10 @ 9:54 pm
nick121PRO (legacy)Member since 2009
Netsearch is for licensed users only. If your copy of VirtualDJ is a legal version, please register it on these forums for full access to the Netsearch feature.

KK Im a licensed user but sometimes when i use netsearch i get a message im over my only allowed 30 searches or something like that. What do i do next to access the full feauture of Netsearch and how do i register?

Thank you

Posté Fri 10 Sep 10 @ 4:49 pm
oh shit....for pro users only, nvm :( im just basic

Posté Fri 10 Sep 10 @ 4:50 pm
@DJRIGORIGO,

Make sure u reboot ur computer before the gig and close all unnecessary programs. This happens to me when CPU is maxing out.

Posté Fri 10 Sep 10 @ 4:54 pm
You need to register your product on VDJ.

Posté Sat 19 Feb 11 @ 10:09 am
I Had alot of questions on this issue of saving Music in Cache file.....and reading posts on this Forum really helped me figure it out....Shouts Out to everyone's input on this topic. Its really gonna help at next gig...i dont like to rely on internet at a gig....Carry on

Posté Tue 19 Apr 11 @ 12:49 am
KomeradPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Is performing using netsearch aquired songs legal? (on and offline)
It being a monthly subscription i asume it would.

Posté Fri 18 May 12 @ 12:26 pm
I think the legality would depend on the laws of your own country.

Posté Thu 30 Aug 12 @ 5:21 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)