Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Skin Resolution - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Or you could download a skin that matches the native resolution of your monitor. I use a skin at 1920x1200 that isn't resized and is crystal clear.

Since the skin engine is not vector based there will always be some distortion. Even more so if you use mismatched ratios.

Posté Tue 20 Oct 09 @ 8:01 am
It's not difficult to do - this is far from perfect but only took me a short time to make...

Example Skin

The dithering was done on purpose btw...

As you can see, I've just reused the v6 elements for this skin. Relaid it out, edited the XML and bingo - one non stretched 1920x1200 skin. Peice of cake.

Posté Tue 20 Oct 09 @ 8:09 am
SBDJ wrote :
It's not difficult to do - this is far from perfect but only took me a short time to make...

Example Skin

The dithering was done on purpose btw...

As you can see, I've just reused the v6 elements for this skin. Relaid it out, edited the XML and bingo - one non stretched 1920x1200 skin. Peice of cake.

That's sweet. I'm not too savvy on editing the XML and all that. Is there a way you could upload the 1920x1200 skin? I tried using the resize tool and managed to resize one of the skins I commonly used (and yes it did turn out a little blocky) but when I tried resizing the VDJ 6 Widescreen skin, it keeps giving me an error message (and yes, I DID pay for the resize tool).

Max

Posté Tue 20 Oct 09 @ 9:56 am
I'll have to check with the powers-that-be to obtain permission first... :)

Posté Tue 20 Oct 09 @ 12:04 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)