Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Waveform in samples

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Afrog2PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I think a waveform in the samples would be awesome. That way we can start a sample where we want.

Also, there's a lot of dead space where the volume control is. Maybe throw a sample move forward/backward knob in there? That way we can match our samples with the song?

I think this would be awesome.

Posté Thu 11 Jun 09 @ 9:36 pm
MCJULIPRO InfinityMember since 2008
+1 !!!!

Posté Fri 12 Jun 09 @ 7:01 am
+1

good idea

:)

Posté Fri 12 Jun 09 @ 11:22 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
And while we're on the sampler, here's for having a manager thingy that allows you to load/save all 12 slots at once, so that you can quickly call up your favourite groups of acapellas, sound effects, beats etc without having to load them all individually. It's been said many times, I know, but what the hey, thought I'd give it a mention!

Posté Sat 13 Jun 09 @ 6:37 am
Honestly, virtual DJ needs to work on the samples...... how long has it been since they last worked on that component?

Posté Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 11:15 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
yep, i would like that section with increased sample banks, 24 or 36 instead of just the twelve we have now, I have a dream, a dream where all the mothers, fathers and all the little children and all the people of the world will unite in happiness when this momentus dream will come true! where everyone will be joined in joy in using their multiple sample banks... I have a dream, lmho...

Posté Thu 16 Jul 09 @ 5:28 am
tayla wrote :
yep, i would like that section with increased sample banks, 24 or 36 instead of just the twelve we have now, I have a dream, a dream where all the mothers, fathers and all the little children and all the people of the world will unite in happiness when this momentus dream will come true! where everyone will be joined in joy in using their multiple sample banks... I have a dream, lmho...

It would be sooooo nice to have a greater number of sample slots...You really have to pick & choose with the current limits when you're choosing loops and such for a mix :(

Posté Sat 18 Jul 09 @ 8:46 am
Just an FYI, Serato has an amazing sample system

Posté Wed 22 Jul 09 @ 11:20 am
Afrog2 wrote :

So what..
Im not going to go and buy another software, just because it might do samples better.

I'm stayin with VDJ, and i will wait until the sample system gets better. Its certainly 'usable' at the moment.

Posté Wed 22 Jul 09 @ 9:51 pm
marksmolinski wrote :
Afrog2 wrote :

So what..
Im not going to go and buy another software, just because it might do samples better.

I'm stayin with VDJ, and i will wait until the sample system gets better. Its certainly 'usable' at the moment.

Me too ;)

Posté Wed 22 Jul 09 @ 11:16 pm
LOL. I never said serato was better, i just said they have it ;)

Posté Thu 23 Jul 09 @ 12:58 am
Afrog2 wrote :
LOL. I never said serato was better, i just said they have it ;)

Tee hee!

Posté Thu 23 Jul 09 @ 11:39 am
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I think the currently samples are just perfect.

With the new loop option, Atomix made a great breakthrough.

Posté Sat 25 Jul 09 @ 6:12 am
+1

Posté Sun 26 Jul 09 @ 10:15 am
I like the new sample system but when I make a loop is hard to take out so i need a sample loop out and better if the sample section they make like pannel & the browser custom

Posté Mon 03 Aug 09 @ 2:14 pm
ye, sometimes the sample might have a small blip at the beginning or end, so it would be cool if we could open a waveform of the sample and set start and end point. similar idea to an audio editing program.

Posté Mon 03 Aug 09 @ 6:26 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)