Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Freeware Version of Virtual DJ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I would like to see a freeware version of Virtual DJ with the abity to broadcast to Shoutcast or Third party shoutcast servers and third party shoutcast radio hosts and have all the features enabled.

Posté Sat 13 Jun 09 @ 4:13 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
timnboys wrote :
I would like to see a freeware version of Virtual DJ with the abity to broadcast to Shoutcast or Third party shoutcast servers and third party shoutcast radio hosts and have all the features enabled.

The demo version has pretty much all the features enabled but obviously only for a period of time. Any freeware version would have to have less features than both their other versions (Professional and Home) which would make it pretty much useless!

If you like the software then paying a fee for it's usage is a small thing to ask to allow the company to continue it's development :)

Posté Sun 14 Jun 09 @ 3:54 pm

Posté Sun 14 Jun 09 @ 5:19 pm
DJAuzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Freeware software is usually either ad supported or financed by a MASSIVE organisation (google etc).

I would MUCH prefer to pay for software like VDJ than see it go ad supported any day!

Posté Sun 14 Jun 09 @ 9:14 pm
maybe the freeware version could have only one active deck - a bit like serato without a soundcard connected. this would allow new uses to download it and use the deck to put in their cues etc and then when the purchase the product - the xml files will be all ready to go..

Posté Tue 16 Jun 09 @ 3:38 pm
Just buy it already, sheesh!

Posté Tue 16 Jun 09 @ 6:23 pm
Seriously man, just buy it. The internet has a bred a whole new generation of DJs who feel like they shouldn't have to pay for music or DJ software.

Posté Mon 06 Jul 09 @ 3:16 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)