Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Hercules Mapper Pack v1.6 - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Never mind. Just used midi-learn. It learns fast as do I :) But still open to better ideas.

Posté Tue 02 Mar 10 @ 8:34 pm
karuziiHome userMember since 2009
hey,

i just bought the hercules rmx consol but I only have the free version of virtual dj. is there any way i can try out the mapper pack before i upgrade to the pro version? could you maybe send it to me by email?

or can i buy the membership of this site for $10 and then download it? i just don't want to buy the pro version without testing the mapper first you know... thanks

Posté Thu 27 May 10 @ 8:38 pm
Hello karuzii,

1) The VirtualDJ version included with the Rmx is not what I call the free version, it is VirtualDJ 5 DJC, a version with no time limit but with more limited functions than in VirtualDJ Pro.

2) VirtualDJ 6.1 Pro trial version can be downloaded here
http://www.virtualdj.com/download/trial.html
With this version, you can use VirtualDJ Pro for 20 days.
Make sure you install it in another directory than VirtualDJ 5.2.2 DJC, otherwhise VirtualDJ 5.2.2 DJC may not work perfectly once you have installed VirtualDJ Pro trial version.

Posté Fri 28 May 10 @ 8:27 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Here the temporary list for the new mapper pack v1.6, I will release the mapper soon but before this I like to have some suggestion...

- Ability to change the parameter 1 and 2 of effect active, when an audio effect is active the rotation of the left Jog change the parameter 1 and right Jog change the parameter 2 (similar to Pioneer CDJs), when effect turn back off to the Jog function coming back to Pitch Bend / Scratch.
In the Hercules Steel the effects parameter 1 and 2 can be changed with the two top left knobs, when the "Applt Ctrl. On" Led it's ON it indicate if knobs works for Deck A or B, in Select mode the two knobs it change the Key of DecK A and B.
Note: the first movement of the Knobs to change Key it move it to +6, the other time the problem is not present.

- Ability to scroll fast within the track with Jog, just press the |< or >| button and rotate the Jog.

- Ability to make "browsing" of the tracks with jogs, simply hold the "Cue Select" button on the deck and rotate the Jog. (No Hercules MK2) Note: that only works on one deck/jog at one time.

- Hold on the load button for more than half a second to unload the track from the deck.

- Fx and Loop leds blink when Fx or Loop are activated into Hercules MP3, MK2 and HDJC(MK1).

- Added blink on Play/Pause buttons when the song is paused (No Hercules Steel because it have the Stop led).

- Advance configuration of the 6 + 6 (shift mode) buttons in RMX and Steel to scroll and use FX, Loop and 6 Hot Cues.
In the RMX the Source button is used like a shift, Hold on it for more than half a second to enable/disable Timecode_bypass.
Here the mapper button to button:
BUTTON1 -> effect select +1
BUTTON2 -> effect active
BUTTON3 -> effect select -1
BUTTON4 -> loop_double
BUTTON5 -> loop
BUTTON6 -> loop_half
BUTTON7 -> holding ? delete_cue 1 : hot_cue 1
BUTTON8 -> holding ? delete_cue 2 : hot_cue 2
BUTTON9 -> holding ? delete_cue 3 : hot_cue 3
BUTTON10 -> holding ? delete_cue 4 : hot_cue 4
BUTTON11 -> holding ? delete_cue 5 : hot_cue 5
BUTTON12 -> holding ? delete_cue 6 : hot_cue 6

- Advance configuration of the 4 + 4 (shift mode) buttons in MK4 and MP3 e2 to scroll and use FX, Loop and sample 1.
Here the mapper button to button:
BUTTON1 -> loop_half
BUTTON2 -> loop_double
BUTTON3 -> loop
BUTTON4 -> sampler play_stop
BUTTON5 -> effect select -1
BUTTON6 -> effect select +1
BUTTON7 -> effect active
BUTTON8 -> sampler rec

PS.
Thanks to jpboggis for the first new features of the list.

Posté Thu 03 Jun 10 @ 3:11 am

Posté Fri 04 Jun 10 @ 5:40 am
Quick question... I like the sound of some of these but not all... How do I go about installing the features I want...?

Cheers,

Roy

Posté Fri 04 Jun 10 @ 11:27 am

Posté Fri 04 Jun 10 @ 11:34 am
Already have opened it up and that's what i thought...

Just wondered if there was another - more intelligent way or merging them.

Cheers,

Roy

Posté Fri 04 Jun 10 @ 11:36 am
woernsnHome userMember since 2010
why can't i download it for my Hercules MP3 e2?
I'd like to use this awesome map.. :-/

edit: sorry.. didn't read the whole thread before.. now i know it isn't available for me as limited user.
thanks anyway

Posté Sat 16 Oct 10 @ 4:00 am

Posté Thu 23 Apr 15 @ 5:24 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)