Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Protection errors in VDJ 6

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

oblussHome userMember since 2009
Hi,
I have a little problem with my VDJ 6, he crashed me down do many times and he wrote me a problem with protection errors 27,30, 22 and 6 or 7 I think. So the question is, where is the problem with that? An accesibility with some programs or what? Thanks

Posté Mon 03 Aug 09 @ 2:27 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
"Your" VDJ is actually two different cracks causing the protection errors you are getting.
Maybe you should reconsider this plan and get a license for "our" software.

Then we can fix you up and unlock the errors.

PS: Demo/trial versions do not generate protection errors before you reply stating such.

Posté Mon 03 Aug 09 @ 5:18 am
for your information i have just downloaded the version 6 .1 version and its the exact same problem it just says protection error 16 -24 so clearly there is something major goin wrong i was thinkin of buyin the program after i used the trial version but oviously not if this problem is like this for any copy etc .... any help with this problem would be good !

Posté Mon 10 Aug 09 @ 11:56 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi have you read the above reply from a teamer?

And there are no V6.1 but there is v6.01;)

If you like to use the software, please support it by purchasing it from this site.

Regards;)

Posté Mon 10 Aug 09 @ 12:05 pm
i downloaded Virtual Dj and i get protection error "6", thats when i run it on my pc from my user account, then i click RUN as ADMINISTRATOR and it askes me for a serial, i plugged it in and it worked, but it only works that way, can sum1 please give me a step by step on how to fix it

Posté Mon 10 Aug 09 @ 12:29 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You'll need to contact support. We can't really help with protection errors - these are usually caused by using non-legitimate versions of the software.

Sometimes issues on Vista can be resolved by disabling UAC.

Posté Mon 10 Aug 09 @ 1:55 pm
wats UAC

Posté Mon 10 Aug 09 @ 2:48 pm
User Account Control; a vista feature.

Posté Mon 10 Aug 09 @ 5:11 pm
i just bought and downloaded the virtual dj pro 7 and i'm having so many problems and at first they were trying to help me and stopped without the problem being resolved.

and for those that say buy the license one...obviously the license one have problems because i just paid over $300 for it and its not working!

Posté Sat 14 Jul 12 @ 4:29 pm
I can see your current conversation with support - and the last update on that was only 3 hours after your last comment offering to connect remotely and fix your system for you, so they definitely haven't stopped responding.

Protection errors can occur under many circumstances and are almost always because of something that has been done incorrectly, or something that has been done in the past (for example having an illegal copy installed).

I would at this point recommend a complete uninstallation of VDJ and then follow the second reply you got from support 22 hours ago. If you are unable to resolve it then remote support assistance has been offered to you.

Posté Sun 15 Jul 12 @ 9:10 am
vickeloHome userMember since 2014
i have vitual dj and i installed it when i triedto open it i tsays the serial number i entered it and it is saying protection error six anyone with an idea on how to fix the problem

Posté Mon 14 Apr 14 @ 7:45 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
You need to contact support, no one on forums can help you.

Posté Mon 14 Apr 14 @ 7:48 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)