Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Suggestions for for a set

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi everyone!

Ive been approachd to take part in this event called rockfest, they are bringin a few local djs to close the night I wanted to keep it Rock themed, but I still wanted to keep my style so Ive been looking for a few House/ELectro maybe some mashups that are rock related?
I got enough for an hour set which is what Ill be playing anyways but I kind of wanted to do a few different songs from my usual tracklist
would guys mind suggesting a few good tracks so I can check them out, new input is always welcome
Thank you in advance!

Posté Wed 05 Aug 09 @ 11:24 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
did this about a year and a half back of different concert footage slapped together, the original is off much better audio and video quality so if you want a copy just let me know, hope it's along the lines your after, got quite a few more rock mashups i can put you onto if you want.

Posté Wed 05 Aug 09 @ 7:15 pm
Here's a few remixes that may be up your alley. Depends on what kind of rock you're looking for. Some can be found on iTunes, some... require a little more searching.

Killing in the Name (SebastiAn Remix) - Rage Against the Machine
Blood on Our Hands (Justice Remix) - Death From Above 1979
Thunderstruck (Crookers Remix) - AC/DC
Smells Like Rerox - Alavi
72 Virgins (The Bloody Beetroots Remix) - Shitdisco
Zero (MSTRKRFT Remix) - The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Kids (Soulwax Remix) - MGMT

Those are just a couple. Good luck on the hunt!

-- NowhereManXP (aka DJ Who?!)

Posté Fri 07 Aug 09 @ 3:14 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I have heard a techno version of Ozzy's "Crazy Train". It is not a complete redo so it still has a rock edge.

It is called "Psyco Train" by Joe Burgess, I am not sure if he made the mix but that is where to find it on iTunes.

Posté Sun 09 Aug 09 @ 7:08 pm
and even keeping with the theme he probably still got requests for "Low"...

might look into some of the mashups while at it unless of course the even happened already. in which case - how did it go?

Posté Tue 11 Aug 09 @ 12:45 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)