Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Radius 1000's with Virtual DJ, problems assigning channel

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi,

I am experiencing a problem with the set up of my 2 Radius 1000 with Virtual DJ 6.0.1.

Once set up the decks in Midi Mode, and correctly assigning them to Virtual DJ using the icon MIDI (I cannot see a pre-loaded one for the Radius 1000) they both appear working fine but one channel (channel 1) rather than ch 1 and 2.

Could you please assist, I am sure it is a simple feature I have to change but i am a newbie to VDJ and clueless at this point.

Thank you!

Marco

Posté Sun 09 Aug 09 @ 6:59 am
I need help. Is there a simple solution for loading a factory supplied midi map for Radius 1000 decks into 6.0.2? Can an "Import map from an external drive" button be added to the VDJ internal mapping page? Any soultion to making my gear work together will be GREATFULLY appreciated. Thanks to the educated community.
Captain Clyde

Posté Fri 04 Sep 09 @ 9:06 am
drdjdsea - question here... were you able to get the jog wheel and slider to work? i have 2 of these and have been busting my butt trying to get the jogwheel and slider to work. As for midi mapping the rest to work in independent channels, when you code them, assign them per deck ei: deck 1 cue. If you use the smart mapping feature on VDJ6.2, it will throw a generic code and both machines will work for 1 channel only,... learned this the hard way, lol. Now if i could get the jog wheel and pitch slide to work ill be set!

Posté Fri 04 Sep 09 @ 9:43 am
BLV008PRO InfinityMember since 2009
So far I am not able to connect none I downloaded the xml files into VDJ 6.2 and nothing happens I cannot control anything and the software does not detect the player what I am doing wrong ?? :(

Posté Wed 14 Oct 09 @ 8:36 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Are they in MIDI mode before you start VirtualDJ ? And are you using the 'default' settings of the unit?

Posté Wed 14 Oct 09 @ 10:05 pm
Ohhhh you help me in the chat room remember I have sent the unit back to the store it will take 15 days now I ahd VDJ5 in my computer desktop and it was working fine no lost connection nothing it was perfect but it the buttons where assign diffent from the VDJ6. So I thought the may be was a problem with my laptop on the USB setthings or something like that and I decided to make the update on my desktop because I know there is no problems there. And it did the same thing as my laptop did so I am doing something wrong I am getting the other deck before I get the return so I hope it won't happen again

Posté Fri 23 Oct 09 @ 10:07 am
Yo Yo Yo
The folks at american audio have just released executable files mapping the Radius 1000, and the new radius 3000! Its so cool that VDJ recognizes the whole file in the select a controller pull down without painstaking individual function additions. A big step foward. Probably gonna be some tweeks - but a great start. Contact Leo at American Audio in LA.

Posté Sat 24 Oct 09 @ 3:19 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Sat 24 Oct 09 @ 6:21 pm
Ok so I got a brand new unit and the first thing I did was to plug it into my laptop.....Same problem wtf? is there something wrong in the configuration of the software or something like that because the the unis recoqnize but then after 10 secs the unit does not work. What should I do now???? I try everything on my laptop works and I am going to check on my desktop later today and I will let you known

Posté Fri 30 Oct 09 @ 4:19 pm
I found the problem it to me is really weird it was the skin that I used to use it was the numark cue and I desided to reset it to factory and I use it for like 5 mins before the program freezed but it is working now :)))))))

Posté Fri 30 Oct 09 @ 4:27 pm
Sorry to be posting tooo mannnny times but I cannot get them to work I have tried everything and still have the same problem after a minute the unit will sort of disconnect because it does not react to the movement but the lights still on, they work back again when I restart the software and unplug and replug the unit in other slot of the USB I do still have the same settins that CTOLL left me the last time non of my computers have any problems and I really do not think is the unit because it will be the third unit is there something wrong that I am doing or the software, the mapping, the unit, my computer, my sister computer???? please I need help with this problem thank you and I apreciated

Posté Fri 30 Oct 09 @ 5:04 pm
Please I really need someone to help me out. I successfully had VJ5 connected to my Radius 1000 and it worked fine except for the jog wheel. Please could anyone tell me what to do in order to make the jog wheel work fine and scratch.
Secondly, I tried connecting VJ6 to My Radius 1000 having downloaded the midi file. At the drop down button of the VJ, it shows two "American Audio Radius 1000" but not even one is working. Please can anyone give me the stepwise approach of what to do after downloading the midi file? I shall really appreciate this.

Posté Thu 25 Feb 10 @ 4:06 pm
how to get two radius 3000 to work with virtual dj at the same time

Posté Tue 26 Mar 13 @ 9:59 am
djtntPRO InfinityMember since 2003
you need a pro full version of vdj.

Posté Tue 26 Mar 13 @ 10:16 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)