Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Basketball Game

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

ok guys im basically gonna be the dj for a basket ball tournament...*imagine NBA College etc* gonna be a diverse crowd *i think*.,,,suggestions on the music during the breaks halftime and warmup..*i guess ill be mixing during warmups & halftime*...
thanks team!

Posté Mon 24 Aug 09 @ 11:43 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
gotta have globetrotters theme in there.... or will that be to cheesey.

Posté Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 1:50 am
bywardPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I would go with songs that start off right away with a strong beat to keep the crowd pumped. A few ideas:

* Flo Rida - Low
* AC/DC - Shook Me All Night Long
* Blur - Song 2
* Enur - Calabria
* Pitbull - I know You Want Me
* Notorious BIG - Hypnotize
* Rihanna - Please Don't Stop The Music

Posté Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 9:29 am
Some selections from "Jock Jams" always works well at events like this.

Posté Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 9:33 am
I do PA and music for college basketball in Houston. I typically stay with the popular music of the time that is up-beat. I also do what I call "effect music". For instance, when a visiting team player fouls out, I play "Sit Down" by Maceo. When/if a 2nd player fouls out, I use "Another One Bites The Dust". For travelling, I play a snippet of "Walk That Walk" by Dorrough, or "Walk This Way". Most of what I play is Urban Hip Hop and uptempo R&B, because that's what the crowd I serve listens to most.

Posté Sun 30 Aug 09 @ 1:39 pm
to the mod that locked the other thread....maybe if you guys could can show a persons last post...*like other forums* people wouldnt double post...just a serving suggestion

Posté Tue 01 Sep 09 @ 9:54 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
or as a sugestion send a pm to the original poster explaining it's been moved/or why with a link to the new location

Posté Wed 02 Sep 09 @ 7:27 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)