Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Hercules DJ Control Mp3 e2 - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hercules DJ Control Mp3 e2

09/10/2009 - Plug-and-Mix Decks For Next Generation DJs

Hercules Tools Up the Mac and PC Mixing Generation for a Pro-DJ flavour

London - September, 2009 - Hercules, the leader in portable DJing solutions for PC and Mac, has unveiled a brand new DJ controller packed with advanced mixing features for a pro DJ flavour. Highly portable and easy to use, the DJ Control MP3 e2 plugs into a PC or Mac via a USB port and instantly unlocks the potential in your playlists!

Retailing at £99.99, the Hercules DJ Control MP3 e2 works with all leading music file types (audio CD, MP3, WAV or WMA files for Windows®, AAC for Mac® OS), and gives all the control a DJ needs at their finger tips whether creating mixes, recording new tracks, designing the perfect playlist, or for DJing live, keeping the party going all night.

This new DJing controller succeeds the best-selling DJ Control MP3 (Edition 1) by Hercules, and comes with new features; a new, slicker and wider design for comfortable mixing, larger and more precise jog wheels, four navigation buttons (replacing the previous device’s joystick), increased space between the cross-fader and jog wheels, and more backlit buttons for mixing in low-light conditions.

Hercules DJ Control MP3 e2 makes mixing simple.

The Hercules DJ Control Mp3 e2 features two decks: The two jog wheels allow DJs to navigate through tracks, reduce or increase playback speed and to perform scratch effects. Thanks to the cross-fader and the two volume sliders, mixing tracks the professional way becomes easy with amazing results.

DJs can also add their personal touch by altering the music using the equalizer controls (bass, medium and treble ranges), adding (automatic) loops, multiple effects and even personal sounds, shaping music tracks to make them their own - the DJ Control Mp3 e2 even enables them to record their best creations.

Easy-to-use software, professional results

The DJ Control Mp3 e2 comes with its own easy-to-use software, VirtualDJ® 3 DJC, which analyses each track’s BPM (Beats Per Minute) and enables DJs to insert cue points (markers to launch a new track). The controller’s Sync, Pitch, Pitch Bend and Master Tempo controls adjust the track’s speed, allowing users to move smoothly from one track to another.

Fully portable

Compact in size (26.5 x 18.7 x 6.4 cm) and lighter than a laptop computer, the Hercules DJ Control MP3 e2 is the perfect portable solution. Powered by the computer’s USB port, it requires no external power supply. Its protective cover enables users to carry it safely, while its wide, non-slip pads ensure perfect stability, even in the most intensive use conditions!

The Hercules DJ Control MP3 e2 will be available in early October 2009, at the recommended retail price of £99.99 incl. VAT. So... all hands on decks!

The Hercules brand offers a range of solutions designed for beginner, amateur, advanced and professional DJs.

Technical information

* 2 jog wheels inspired by vinyl turntables
* 8 rotary switches
* 3 faders (sliders)
* 36 transport buttons
* 24 LEDs

System requirements

PC: 1 GHz CPU, 512 MB RAM, Windows® XP / Vista 32/64 bits, sound board and stereo speakers
Mac®: G4/G5 with a 1.2 GHz CPU or 1.5 GHz Intel® CoreTM Duo CPU, 512 MB RAM, Mac OS® 10.4

The full Hercules DJing range can be viewed online at http://www.hercules.com and http://www.HERCULESDJMIXROOM.com

http://www.hercules.com/uk/DJ-Music/bdd/p/110/dj-control-mp3-e2/

http://www.hercules.com/uk/news/bdd/news/49/titre/plug-and-mix-decks-for-next-generation-djs

Posté Thu 10 Sep 09 @ 8:47 am

Nice one ;)

Should be yet another popular controller from Hercules

Posté Thu 10 Sep 09 @ 11:05 am
nice stuff does he work great with virtualDJ home edition 5?

Posté Sat 17 Oct 09 @ 7:33 am
jakovskiPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006
The Home Edition only supports keyboard and mouse. Controllers can NOT be used.

Greets, Heiko

Posté Sat 17 Oct 09 @ 7:55 am
isrortPRO InfinityMember since 2009
is it better than rmx? is it mapped in VDJ?

Posté Sat 17 Oct 09 @ 12:00 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
isrort wrote :
is it better than rmx? is it mapped in VDJ?

Yes, the MP3 e2 is already native mapped.

The MP3 e2 is the next step after ther the MP3 ;-), but the RMX and Steel are the upper class!

See you
Haui

Posté Sat 17 Oct 09 @ 5:37 pm
hy everyone ...
i'm using Virtual DJ 3.1 and not the latest versions because it's has an amazing and a lot of sound effects. Starting with VDJ 4 .. the effects are limited ... i'm talking about limit because it have only 6 or 7 sound effects ...

but ... my question is this :

The Hercules DJ Control Mp3 e2 supports the VIRTUAL DJ 3.0 , 3.1 , 3.2 , 3.4 software ? [i mean , all v.3 versions ? ]
Or i have to install another Virtual DJ series or Tracktor or anything like that ?

I want to buy this stuff in a few weeks ... and i don't know if it's supporting VDJ V.3 Series.... I don't want to be disapointed , because i read some things on internet.

I'm waiting to reply someone to me ... here , or send-me a pm ...

A lot of thanks !!!

Keep'on rockin !!! ... Techno Rulez !!!

Posté Tue 17 Nov 09 @ 7:33 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
This controller work starting from Virtual DJ 6.0.2 PRO

Posté Wed 18 Nov 09 @ 1:54 am

Posté Wed 18 Nov 09 @ 12:24 pm
I from Poland. I have DJ Control MP3 e2 but I not have program. Help!

EDIT: This controller work starting from Tractor DJ or Dss DJ

Posté Fri 25 Dec 09 @ 6:14 pm
It's a pretty cool device limited but pretty cool.

Posté Wed 21 Jul 10 @ 12:24 am
I took it back within a week.

Posté Wed 21 Jul 10 @ 6:29 am
Does it come with the skin that comes with Virtual DJ Home edition, please reply sometime before Christmas.

Posté Tue 23 Nov 10 @ 12:31 pm
It comes with VirtualDJ DJ Console Edition, which has an exclusive DJ Console skin designed to match the controller.

NOTE: The skin cannot be changed in DJ Console Edition.

Posté Wed 24 Nov 10 @ 5:10 am
'Once you are a registered licensed user http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html , you can download from a vast library of free add-ons including effects: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/index.html

Many of these are only compatible with newer versions of the software.

There have been many enhancements to the software since v3, including support for new hardware such as the Hercules MP3 e2'

When you mean 'licensed', do you mean to pay about $10/ £7 a month?

Posté Sun 28 Nov 10 @ 9:56 am

Posté Sun 28 Nov 10 @ 2:29 pm
I just got this today as a Christmas present, I love it. I also found out that you can use it for 10 mins on Home edition. It is fantastic!

Posté Sat 25 Dec 10 @ 4:30 am
idj4himPRO InfinityMember since 2009
ahhhhh the first time i used mine. i felt the same way. u got the bug. ENJOY
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Posté Sat 25 Dec 10 @ 12:43 pm
hi there !

I'm a French new user of DJ Control Mp3 e2.

I was an user of VDJ 3.4 without DJC Mp3 e2 and in this version it was a possibility of using a playlist.
This possibility doesn't exist in the version included with DJC Mp3 e2...

Do you have a solution ? Another version of VDJ ?

It's important and urgent because I need to use this tool for this upcoming new year ! :-D
I hope you will be helpfull and wish you, and your family, all the best for the year 2011 !

Thank you in advance.

Bye,

Blackmail

Posté Wed 29 Dec 10 @ 2:47 pm
Sorry, the VirtualDJ LE that comes with the MP3e2 is free limited software and does not support playlists, custom skins/effects, etc.

For these capabilities, you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Pro at a discount: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posté Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 6:44 am
45%