Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Take A Look At My Setup

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posté Wed 20 Apr 05 @ 3:15 pm
Damn. Nice.

MS

Posté Wed 20 Apr 05 @ 3:29 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Looks nice..congrats. Turntables a little spread out for me...but that's just me.

Posté Wed 20 Apr 05 @ 3:39 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
very cool djzero

Posté Wed 20 Apr 05 @ 4:38 pm
looks VERY VERY nice !!! ;)

Posté Wed 20 Apr 05 @ 6:48 pm
cool

Posté Wed 20 Apr 05 @ 7:57 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Looks very nice and pro; congratulations!!

Posté Wed 20 Apr 05 @ 8:13 pm
what kind of screen is that? and how did you bolt it in place?

Posté Wed 20 Apr 05 @ 8:49 pm
mUd-VPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i like it

Posté Wed 20 Apr 05 @ 8:55 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
It is really cool!

I would love to have the same with 2 XP10 under the mixtable. What are the case and the covers made of?

Don't you use any mouse? or is it a touchable screen?

Posté Wed 20 Apr 05 @ 11:56 pm
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Nice setup! Would have been nice if you had the right turntable somewhat closer though...

Posté Thu 21 Apr 05 @ 4:15 am
chabonkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
That's a kick ass system! I like how you've got the comp. system embedded with the coffin/case, mine sort-of hangs out in the front. I've had a few close calls, where someone trying to get their groove on takes it a step too far and bumps up against it. Here's a pic: http://www.djserviceinfo.com/setup2a.jpg ...Anyone else have pics of their setup(s)?

Posté Thu 21 Apr 05 @ 4:28 am
fremdjPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Congratulations looks amaizing....but I'm wondering what kind of skin are you using in VDJ, I've never seen that before

Posté Thu 21 Apr 05 @ 6:13 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Very nice chabonk!! I'm looking at making a similar setup... does it close within itself like a coffin or case? Very mobile I like it...

Posté Thu 21 Apr 05 @ 7:47 am
djchillPRO InfinityMember since 2005
The turntables are too far apart man.It should come in a little closer.And the labtop should be to the top over the mixer.

Posté Thu 21 Apr 05 @ 8:54 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
case is made out of 18mm custom wood & covers are made out of 3mm brushed alluminuim (had to get it custom made for the keyboad, screen & mixer. ther rest is just standard 19" rackmount plates...

the screen is secured from behind by some steal z section which is bolted onto the alluminuim faceplate which holds the screen in place.

the skin is one that i made which is too large to upload onto the website (i've asked the team for the past 4 months to increase the upload limit so that i can submit it but they havn't yet). its based on the Numark CDN-88 & is 1280x1024

thanks for the great feedback guys, if anyone needs some cad designs of the boxes just let me know & i'll get them to you

Posté Thu 21 Apr 05 @ 10:14 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)