Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet What To Buy

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I do karaoke shows all digital with a great program,I want to buy a program just to play dance music at our shows not no fancey beat mixing,just play music thats all on the computer,i have all the fancey karaoke and cd players like the numark 2600 and the v8000 dual deck karaoke player,rightnow i use the bpm demo version on our laptop but i refuse to pay 399.00 for there software,I've downloaded virtual dj,but it seems real hard to put the music in the player,with bpm I can put 15 songs are more,in each player and crossfade and it will just keep on playing,with virtualdj, it looks to me like i can only load two songs,one in eackh player. SO WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO BUY.

Posté Wed 20 Apr 05 @ 6:52 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Try the Tricerasoft Elite Hoster, it plays all media and is designed to work with karaoke and audio.
www.tricerasoft.com

Posté Wed 20 Apr 05 @ 7:12 pm
the upcoming new version have a lot better autoplay/automix feature

you can just drop the songs you want to playlist window, set fade to zero, and it will play like a regular media player - no fancy mixing

And Virtual DJ also got karaoke plugin, so you can use VDJ for playing karaoke files, having the text on a separate output (TV/monitor/Screen)

Posté Thu 21 Apr 05 @ 1:02 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)