Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Vector Based skins

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DJAuzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I love the feature in VDJ6 which allows you to resize on the fly?

I guess the problem is although you CAN do it, resizing a skin to an odd shape makes it look ugly, IMHO.

My laptop has a 1600x990 resolution, which would be considered non standard.

Wouldn't it be awesome if you didn't have to release many different skins for the different resolutions, but instead released one or maybe two (4:3 & widescreen) vectorized skins, so it would look brilliant any which shape you choose?

Thanks,
DJ Auz =Þ

Posté Wed 23 Sep 09 @ 8:50 pm
yea, i suggested ages back to have Vector based skins, and some shot the idea doen, one or two from the top did say they will put the idea to the developers...

One similar idea could be to make a new kind of skin designer progrm that has pre-defined elements, and you simply position them on screen to suit your liking. Similar to MSVisio. and once youve arranged your screen, it would then make a snapshot in BMP form, and gennerate the XML code.

Just an idea anyway

Posté Thu 24 Sep 09 @ 9:22 pm
i dont get the developers evry body sugests great ideas to upgrade the program and they go on and update some database for theinternet like i tunes and what not..and people want beter skins better sound beeter samples better TIME CODE sistems(like in 4.0 i think) now we have the skins and nobody seams to give a damn :(

Posté Mon 28 Sep 09 @ 4:28 pm
+1 for vector skins, currently I use Adobe illustrator to design mine but I save as a png then I reopen that in ms Paint and save as a bmp file.

I have noticed that png files do work but just to be on the safe side I convert them.

Posté Mon 05 Oct 09 @ 7:23 am
It seems that I'm not the only one who has had this idea :)

Please, please update the skin engine to 21st century by making it vector based. SVG would be a great format.

Posté Mon 01 Mar 10 @ 11:45 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)